• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's your desktop/phone background picture right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xSuperMario64x

Canadian at heart 💜🇨🇦
Peach 🍑
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
8558-0128-9692
Island
He/him
Green Bunny Balloon
Cyan Bunny Balloon
Snow Bunny
Fresh Feather
Cool Feather
Mine's pretty obvious, but...
deaktop.jpg
What can I say? I love N64 :rolleyes:
Screenshot_20170504-194423[1].jpg
Oh, and I also love SM64 :lemon:

Last edited:
My phone's lock screen/home screen are just Steven Universe fan arts I found on the internet. My computer screen is Kill la Kill fan art.

My desktop background is a zoomed in picture of my face lmao. I just really love my face and want to see it all the time. I actually have it as a joke because when people are near me when I open my laptop it scares them lmao. My phone background is the same photo I have in my signature.

Last edited:
IMG_0638.jpg
IMG_0656.jpg
Just some pictures I took whilst out in a forest

garden.jpg

gardenj.jpg

Notice how my lockscreen photo is also my sig, whoopsie

Black and white cityscapes.

I have this thing, where I always need my wallpapers to match across all my different devices, otherwise I just feel disorganised and cluttered, so I like to have something consistent so if I need to change it, I can just change it to a different picture of the same sort of thing.

Lana-Del-Rey_1.jpg

My phone is a pic of me and my dad

xuVNpc3.png

9eAByVc.png

tumblr_n3hd32cJFv1sujz4so1_500.png
latest

My laptop is set on slides, and it just shuffles through a bunch of final fantasy crystal chronicles screenshots ~

A monogram of my name :3 That I designed using an App

Desktop: Life is Strange landscape
Phone: pastel rainbow

I'm super boring so I just have environment pics as my background.

The one on my desktop is a triple-monitor space wallpaper, the one on my phone is a mountain. Not really much else to say, lol

http://imgur.com/a/Z0faq

Desktop

Untitled.jpg

Phone's home and lock screen is a dolphin

Last edited:
My desktop is just a plain purple background because it's the work computer and my supervisor loves purple. On my phone is a really neat art piece with Nancy's quote in The Craft "We are the weirdos" with blue potions and books and a dagger and stuff, it's really cute but it cuts off some of it and then you can see more of it as you scroll through the app pages.

Mine is a slideshow consisting of;
yzdebvn.jpg
W7vEYJO.jpg
TJHRNrf.jpg
t4bOBrD.jpg
R1Hn0Uf.jpg
QGZPOTd.jpg
PIyr4Iw.jpg
nhyUUT9.jpg
bjZ4b9B.jpg
18161yb.jpg
and my screen saver thingy;
13.jpg
been thinking of changing it to a slideshow of landscape pictures I took, I'm an aspiring photographer c:

Desktop:
rJMsMcu.png

My phone background changes automatically every day but today it is:
p4T75Pk.png

My phone screen is a picture of me and my husband on our wedding day laughing at the alter. It's my favorite picture

Mine is a slideshow consisting of;
and my screen saver thingy;
been thinking of changing it to a slideshow of landscape pictures I took, I'm an aspiring photographer c:

those are all really gorgeous! I think on my computer at home I have the same fat black cat Halloween background I've had on it for probably 2 years now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back