• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's your desktop/phone background picture right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
best bg ever .jpg
My friend Ash sent me this last night and I immediately made it my phone bg xDD

I love it ;w;

Last edited:
I got a really nice picture of a sphynx whose all occulty looking with roses around and shizz, it's black and white and fuels my desires for a naked wrinkle child. <3

I changed this to my phone's lock screen a month ago when Danganronpa V3 came out
40jB91W.jpg

The original had some SAMPLE watermark over it so I went and removed it myself. Then I got hooked and removed them from all of the V3 pictures I could find. Here's the album for any other V3 fans.

My desktop background is a screencap of one of my Inquisitors in Dragon Age, and my phone background is a picture of my dog.

It's the image in the spoiler in my signature right now, the Halloween Undertale one. It makes me smile every time I see it. :)

My desktop background is the original 151 pokemon hanging out in the grass with the sky above them.
My phone (well, ipod. I have a dumbphone but use an ipod to make up for it) is J-hope from BTS.

I don't have a picture of my desktop (too lazy to clean it up and screenshot to show it) but I have my ipod background on my instagram here.

Edited to add: Here's my desktop background, minus my actual desktop. But that's the picture I'm using.

I usually use a plain colored/slightly textured background for my actual home screen since pictures are distracting/look cluttered imo, so I only use them on my lock screen.

Last edited:
my lock screen is a picture of one of my cats, and the home screen is just a pretty floral background I found on Tumblr

my lock screen is a screenshot of the notification of "James Charles Retweeted Your Tweet" and my background is panorama of the beach in Mallorca, Spain

I changed my desktop and phone backgrounds to Kimi No Na Wa ones a while ago because I watched the movie a few months ago and fell it love with it. I'm thinking about changing it now though.

Decided to bump this thread just cuz
This is when you realize you got too much time on your hands
Screenshot_2017-11-13-00-00-23.jpg
I also downloaded the Splatoon font with magic, so in my screen it looks like this.
Screenshot_2017-11-13-00-02-46.jpg

(The only problem I have with it is that I can't see who replied to a thread. Really trippy ;-; )​

My current desktop is Tyki Mikk, but I tend to change it when I see a new anime I really like.
Tyki_Hallow.jpg

Also, this is my lock screen because chains. lol
Code-Geass-code-geass-3016364-800-600.jpg

My phone background is BOTW Link from Club Nintendo since my coins were all going to expire anyway. There aren't really any fun rewards any more.
Zelda_Breath_of_the_Wild_[1242x2208].jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back