• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying igb + borrowing golden axe

Mayor Louise

D o l l y ♡
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (16) +
I am looking to spend around 50 tbt and would appreciate any offers in exchange for IGB.

I also am looking to rearrange my town, and need to cut down all my trees. I will pay TBT to borrow a golden axe for what I reckon would be less than 30 minutes, for whatever price you desire.

I am looking to spend around 50 tbt and would appreciate any offers in exchange for IGB.

I also am looking to rearrange my town, and need to cut down all my trees. I will pay TBT to borrow a golden axe for what I reckon would be less than 30 minutes, for whatever price you desire.

not sure what the exchange rate is for bells right now, you can pick an amount. as for the golden axe i can just give you one.
i can also give you a couple silver axes to make special stumps if you want. (a trick to make them last longer, use your regular axe for the first 2 swings, and for the last swing use your silver axe. they will last 10x as long)

not sure what the exchange rate is for bells right now, you can pick an amount. as for the golden axe i can just give you one.
i can also give you a couple silver axes to make special stumps if you want. (a trick to make them last longer, use your regular axe for the first 2 swings, and for the last swing use your silver axe. they will last 10x as long)

Thank you very much for the offer. Would you still be willing?

Back