• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite villager personality?

Favorite Personality Type

• Total voters

Xandra

Bells
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
(Not sure if this has already been made or not)

What is your favorite villager personality type and why? Also say the name of your favorite villager of that personality and why they are your favorite.

Me:
Jock (Goose)
I mostly like jocks because they're the funniest, but you can easily get tired of them if you have too many.

I LOVE lazy villagers! They're just so cute and are very similar to my lifestyle IRL lol. My favorite lazies would have to be Bob and Beau, and i'm lucky enough to already have them both in my town!

This is tough, Hugh is lazy and he is my favorite, but the peppy are so fun to talk to because they can be so sassy sometimes

Normal villagers, because these girls are such adorable little sweethearts.

I suppose lazy if I had to pick just one. I find their dialogue so relatable that I'm often laughing at everything they say. Bob and Punchy are my favorite lazys. I also really like smug villagers and uchis are fun too.

I love smug, lazy, and cranky villagers. Uchi and normal are second favorite! I don't like like snooty, jock, and peppy so I usually limit those personalities in my town(s).

Lazy. My favourite villagers have always been lazy, I simply find them easy to get along with.

If I ever decide to make a second town it'll probably be populated entirely with lazies!

As much as I identify with the Lazy personality, and my favorite villager being a Normal, I have to say that Uchi is my favorite personality. They have that attitude where they'd come across Resetti harassing the player for the umpteenth time, and they'd step in between them, going "Disrespect the mayor one more time! Or I'll beat the respect for 'em into ya! Don't you worry, mayor, I gotcha."

I like cranky villagers and smug villagers. Crankies have cool deep voices and my favorite cranky villager is Static. I like the smug villagers because they like to dance and they send amusing letters to you about fun dreams they had. Julian is my favorite smug though I find it funny that Wolf Link is also a smug villager.

I love villagers with normal personalities the most, because I feel like I relate to them the best.
My favorite normal villager is Lolly. I'm a complete cat person and something about Lolly just draws me in a little more than Mitzi.

it's kind of a tie between lazy villagers and normal villagers! lazy villagers are too relatable and normal villagers are simply lovely :)

I think I like Smugs the best. I just find them really positive and sweet. I also like that they constantly hit on you and then get embarrassed. My favourite smug is and always will be my baby Lionel!

Back