Favorite Villager?

My favourite villagers are Genji, Pekoe and of course Ruby. Ruby because she's been a staple villager of mine since I befriended her in wild world, and Genji because I got to know him in new leaf and I really enjoy his company. He was always so cheerful whenever my mayor would talk to him and I love that about him and I love that he'd call me his rival. Pekoe because she's an incredibly sweet bear cub, and I have such a soft spot for her. Other special mentions are Chief, because he's such a cool villager to have in town and i've enjoyed his company. I also really like Katt.

Last edited:
I really wish Tabby was uchi as I'm struggling to find one that fits in my town. I would have chosen Deirdre if I didn't have 2 deer already ( Bam & Zell )

I can't decide on a favorite villager though. I am really liking Ch?vre and Bangle. I had them in my first NL town way back in 2013 and was able to bring them back via amiibo. :blush: I'm also tempted to bring back a couple more from my first town, namely Pango, Butch and Cherry. I don't want 3 dogs in my town though! It's tough. :(

Punchy is my one and true favorite since back in the GameCube days. My second favorite is Rudy.

I could go on and onnnnn but to name some...
All of the villagers in my town (check my sig)
Genji, Rod, Cookie, Butch, Lucky, Erik, Punchy, Maple, Coco, Lobo, WOLFGANG IS MY BAE IDK WHY I DON'T HAVE HIM IN MY TOWN YET BUT HE'S COMING SOON, Shep, Samson, Ketchup, Teddy, Wolf Link, Epona, Toby, Marty, Fang

ugh...and so many more XD

Last edited:
Wolfgang and Stitches. I started collecting amiibo cards to get Stitches back after he moved out.

my favorite villagers that i want are Bob, Mint and Tangy.

my favorite villagers that i have are Stitches, Fang, Rasher and Kiki <3

KID CAT. no contest.
Well runner ups are O'hare and Bob.
So cute and pet worthy.

My two favorites are Zell and Lopez, both of which I have never had before but if I had them both at the same time in my town then I'd probably be achieving a big dream.

Back