• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What was your first ever gaming system/video game?

My first console was my Nintendo GameCube and my first games were 007: Agent Under Fire, Super Mario Sunshine (I didn't know it was Sunshine until I opened the case as the previous owner put the disc in a Mario Party 5 case.) and Need for Speed: Underground 2, which was the first game I put into my GameCube.

My first handheld was an original Game Boy that didn't have a price tag at my local thrift store, so they gave it to me for .99 cents! The first game I got for it was Super Mario Land 2: Six Golden Coins.

The first console I actually owned was a gameboy color that I got for my 5th birthday with Pokemon Yellow. However, we had nes, snes, and a sega genesis so those would likely be the first ones I played.

A PlayStation (one) with Crash Bandicoot. Ah nostalgia ^-^

A Sega Genesis and Sonic the Hedgehog 2! I may be a big nintendo fan, but Sega was my first love!

I think it was a wii and therefore my first game was therefore wii sport. It feels weird to me that I didn't have something before that, but I never have a gamecube or gameboy and I've only ever owned nintendo stuff, so I think it would have to be the wii.

I think my first game was Hamtaro: Ham Ham Heartbreak. I got a blue Gameboy Advance SP for (probably) my birthday... I also had some classic Gameboy games, but they were from my brother's system. Stuff like Tetris... He also had a Wario game, but I don't remember which one. I never played it lol.

Since I've not been around for long, I think my first system and game was the Wii with Mario Kart 7. I still have it, but the system's on its last legs and could bust any day now.

My very first game I played was my cousin's Pokemon Emerald on his grey Gameboy Advance SP. The first system I ever owned though was a Wii. I remember playing the game that came with it for a good while before I got anything anything else.

I had a super nintendo. I only played Super Mario World and basically knew it pretty thoroughly. It was really fun for me...

Since I've not been around for long, I think my first system and game was the Wii with Mario Kart 7. I still have it, but the system's on its last legs and could bust any day now.

Mario Kart 7 is for the 3DS though? Do mean MKWii...

Last edited:
Well, technically I first started playing PC games when I was 7, but my first console was the N64 which I got when I was 9. My siblings and I have started playing it again recently. Good times.

My first console was the DSi and my first game was Harvest Moon DS: Cute.

Remembering this makes me want to go back and play it again ahhaha. I miss giving curry to Skye :c

Back