What was your first ever gaming system/video game?

A NES with Super Mario Bros. and The Legend of Zelda. There might have been some other games too but those two are the ones I remember.

Well I have older brothers, so I was born into a house that already had gaming systems. First system I purchased myself was my 3DS. And I think the first game I bought myself was Harvest Moon: Another Wonderful Life for the Gamecube, but I can't be sure.

I mostly played the SNES, N64 and GameCube as a kid.

My first was the original Xbox and I remember the first game I played on it was Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex. I still have the original xbox and I'm debating to buy that game again (gave my copy away yeeearsss ago)

My first console was the N64, which was a hand me down from my cousins. Before that, I would borrow my brother's Gameboy but I never had my own so that doesn't count :(

when i was young it was mostly pc games, but i think my first non-pc system was a ds with pokemon heartgold.

My sister had a PS1 and later on a PS2 throughout my childhood, but I never got one of my own.

First system I ever played was the Sega Genesis and probably Sonic the Hedgehog (2?). System I got to own was probably a Gameboy Color with a 32-in-1 cartridge my grandmother brought back from Taiwan.

It was a Nintendo Gamecube with Super Mario Sunshine and Mario Kart Double Dash! The first console I bought myself was a Wii U with Mario Kart 8!

Original PlayStation was def my first

can't remember my first game omg

one of my firsts would have probably been Rugrats Search for Reptar
(which I still adore to this day tbh lol)

My first gaming system was a Sega Genesis, which my family owned.
I don't remember my first game, but the Sega Genesis had Sonic, Sonic 2, Disney's Aladdin, Ms. Pac Man and Barney.

My first gaming system that I bought for myself was a New 3DS XL, which I bought in January 2017. My first game on New 3DS XL was Pokemon Sun.

Last edited:
I had the SEGA Mastersystem w/ Alex Kidd & the Lost Stars. I was real young then.

Back