• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What was your first ever gaming system/video game?

Pok?mon blue on my lime green gameboy colour! Maybe move this thread to gaming though?

The first console I ever played/"owned" was the Sega Genesis. Owned being in quotations because it was technically my older brother's. The first video game I ever played was Mortal Kombat on said Sega Genesis.

Home console was Spyro the Dragon on PS1 when I was 5 or 6.

Although I did play on the Gameboy before then and while I remember a selection of games (Metroid II: Return of Samus, The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening, Taz-Mania) I don't know which one was "first".

i remember having a play station when i was really really young n playing on it with my dad

My first console I owned was a SEGA Dreamcast. The first console I played was the SEGA Genesis. I believe the first game I owned was Sonic Adventure and the first one I played was the first Sonic game.

Pok?mon Sapphire on my good old Game Boy Advance SP!

My parents have home movies of me playing reader rabbit on the computer at a year old.

My first video game was Hamtaro HamHam Heartbreak and I played it on my blue Gameboy Advance SP! C:

Back