• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favourite PWP(s)?

tinycomet

^ u ^
Bells
White Rose
Blue Hybrid Rose
Purple Violet
White Violet
Leif
I was reading a thread earlier about least favourite PWPs, so I'm creating a thread asking the opposite. :3

Lighthouse, flower arch (just suggested by Flurry today) and the climbing frame.

Luv the zen garden ^^
Thinks it looks really cute~

I would have to say the bell, jungle gym, and wisteria trellis. Oh and the hammock. Hard to pick just a few haha :)

The cube sculpture was the first one that really caught my attention, I also like the fountain, and the hammock.
I also love the zen bell and its ring.

Last edited:
Moai statue, illumintated tree, hammock, tiki torch, and idk why but I love the look of the classic police station!

Last edited:
I really like all the flower ones such as the flower clock and flower arch, even the wisteria trellis even though it's grapes and not flowers.

Picnic blanket, hammock, outdoor chair and the benches. Pretty much any pwp that you can sit on. Then also the fountain, statue fountain, windmill, lighthouse, tower, bus stop, geyser, flower clock, wisteria trellis and the playground pwps (jungle gym, tire toy and chair sculpture).

I really like the topiaries, metal bench, flower arch and fountain + statue fountain :)

My favourite PWPs are usually the ones that take up the most space, i'm not too good at landscaping so that's why I like PWPS that take up a lot of space. The pwps that are my favourite are all of the illuminated PWPs, the lighthouse and the windmill and the tokyo tower. The illuminated PWPs look gorgeous at night, and they've been a staple in many of my old towns. The lighthouse and the windmill look so pretty with the right landscaping, and it gives the town more depth into what kind of town theme you're going for.

Last edited:
This is tough, but if I had to limit it to five..

Top 5 Favorite Pwps:

1. Statue Fountain
2. Lighthouse
3. Windmill
4. Log Bench
5. Picnic Blanket

I also really love the zen-looking Wooden Bridge. I want that bridge so bad. Never got it unlocked in my first town, trying to get it in my current town..

I love all the natural PWP's. Right now my favorites are the topiaries as I just got them as a reward for no weeds on weeding day. I love all the Zen stuff. I didn't used to like the bus stop and the phone pole looking street light but I think they fit in really well with a rustic camping area. My ALL TIME favorite though... is Resetti's reset center. OMG... I wish they had more interactive, episode building laugh riots like this!! Second favorite would be the campground although with the cards and figures it is not as important as it used to be.

Last edited:
I'm currently waiting for one of my villagers to suggest the flower arch, and also waiting for the zen bridge since it would fit so well with my paths.

I love all the illuminated and fairytale ones, as well as the metal bench, picnic basket, wisteria trellis, and log bench.

Back