• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

New Flower Speculation!

N a t

In the name of the Moon, Indeedaroo!
Bells
Sheep Plush
Blue Star Fragment
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Yellow Star Fragment
Sheep Plush
Pink Hybrid Rose
Blue Hybrid Rose
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
White Rose
SO. The Emerald is in, which probs means the flowers will be in soon. Do y'all think they'll be new? Hybrids maybe? Or old flowers returning? Or maybe even no flowers!?? I am really crossing my fingers for Jacob's ladders. Or even weeds tbh. But I will be happy with any flowers. Even if I already have them, I just like seeing then in the shop lol.

What do y'all think? :^)

Already bought myself an Emerald for Personal Reasons. :eek:

I'm hoping that Hybrids are a possibility to come. :)
Would also be pleased to see Jacob's Ladders come to the Shop. :eek:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Blue Roses plz. :lemon:

Last edited:
I think they should release all the hybrid versions of each monthly flower for that month, except maybe stretch out roses and tulips because there's so many hybrids of those. Also, a Jacob's Ladder collectible would be fantastic!

I found out the cause, Zipper had turned the Flowers to Eggs. :(

hybrids would be nice to see :) i could do all pink flowers and kill everyones eyes lol

I'm guessing jacob ladders or white carnations are likely (because of Mother's Day & Father's day coming up). I'm also thinking cosmos hybrids because they were the first flowers released so I figured the staff would want to go in order again.

According to flower release, we had:

May/June 2016: Cosmos
July/August 2016: Pansy
September/October 2016: Tulips
November/December: Roses
January/February 2017: Lily
March/April 2017: Violets

But then again, anything could happen. I hope we get new flowers either way. :)

Didn't they mention some announcements ago that they would release hybrids at some point? Hoping it's soon, since I love the look of hybrids. <3

Back