I hate pears
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Pear (Fruit)
The Bell Tree Fair 2014 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Chocolate Cake
I'm interested to see everyone's views on vaccinations, child immunizations, etc. It has been an on going question but it has been on my mind recently. Please be respectful of others views even if you don't agree with them.

I 100% agree with vaccinations, they have proved beneficial in the past and continue to do so.

Last edited:
Yes, I want to live as long as possible, or live well for as long as possible.

I don't mean this in any harm or ignorance, but the sad part is that: people are either not going to or children "not allowed" to because of certain religious beliefs. Also, some people still believe in that "vaccinations makes you get mild autism" crap. Even if it WAS true, it's not that bad - autism isn't a contagious disease, lol.

I don't mean this in any harm or ignorance, but the sad part is that: people are either not going to or children "not allowed" to because of certain religious beliefs. Also, some people still believe in that "vaccinations makes you get mild autism" crap. Even if it WAS true, it's not that bad - autism isn't a contagious disease, lol.

It really bugs me when people bring up the autism argument, as it is based off lies. https://youtu.be/3C7lTt3EnlY, I found this is a good video explaining it.

Last edited:
It really bugs me when people bring up that autism argument, as it is based off lies. https://youtu.be/3C7lTt3EnlY <--- this is really good video explaining it.

I agree wholeheartedly. It's not true, yet some people refuse to disbelieve it! I'd rather get mild autism as a child then be riddled with small-pox or some other crazy disease that could possible wipe out the nation. I mean, I have ADHD, moderate anxiety, and mild depressive disorder which many people would think is horrible to live with - when really, it barely even affects me. All I have to do is take care of myself and the depression stays away.

Not sure. I've never had any because of some experiences my sister had which convinced my parents not to.

I never intend to have any children, so I'm not gonna be in that position.

Yes, I believe in not dying of smallpox.

evil-mr-vaccine.gif

I have literally never heard of a case where a child got severe life-crippling autism from getting a vaccine. Like seriously I want to know where that argument came from.

And I agree, there is nothing wrong with having autism, even if were "catchable" by vaccines. I have a form of autism called aspergers, and there isn't anything wrong with me. It's not like endangering my academic or social life in any way.

However, I could see if someone were to oppose vaccines because of religious beliefs, like christian scientists though I personally think that's a load of crap too.

I have literally never heard of a case where a child got severe life-crippling autism from getting a vaccine. Like seriously I want to know where that argument came from.

And I agree, there is nothing wrong with having autism, even if were "catchable" by vaccines. I have a form of autism called aspergers, and there isn't anything wrong with me. It's not like endangering my academic or social life in any way.

However, I could see if someone were to oppose vaccines because of religious beliefs, like christian scientists though I personally think that's a load of crap too.

Exactly. I've had a boyfriend with that and have a few friends with it as well. I didn't/don't see them any differently than a "normal" person.

Last edited:
"the myth began in 1998, when an english medical journal called The Lancet published a paper which claimed a link between autism and the measles, mumps, and rubella vaccine" http://imgur.com/gallery/IwDF7

Wow...I Just don't even know what to say to that - especially to how the US is experiencing more than 2007. Gosh why are our people so silly sometimes -__-

I 100% support vaccinations. They are effective in making viruses disappear!

Yes, if you'd rather have a dead child than an autistic child I don't want anything to do with you.

Yes, if you'd rather have a dead child than an autistic child I don't want anything to do with you.

I second this.

Those people who believe in that autism thing, and actually avoid vaccinations because of it seem like they would seriously piss me off.

Wow...I Just don't even know what to say to that - especially to how the US is experiencing more than 2007. Gosh why are our people so silly sometimes -__-

100yrs of scientific research vs 10mins of internet research, surprising anti-vac is even a thing.

lol the only year i got the flu was the year i got vaccined for it. went through the h1n1 year in my elementary school without contracting it, get a shot the next season and bam
however i totally believe in vaccines because it simply makes sense

Lol I just realized I voted Not Sure before I even realized this was about vaccinations IRL D:
Not even sure what I thought it was about.

Last edited:
Back