If you lived in one place where would you live?

glover

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Tasty Cake
Isabelle
New Leaf Token
Mailbox
I'd probably move to Monaco or Luxembourg or Canada. Those places seem very cozy. Plus they all have a long life expectancy

so in theory i would love to live in new york. i visited on vacation a few years ago, and i loved almost everything about it. i really enjoyed the atmosphere & the business of it all. but realistically i don't think i could ever handle that. way too expensive.

but i am moving to Oregon towards the end of this year, which will hopefully be affordable and not too stressful.

i personally really enjoy the aesthetic of close-together apartment complexes/houses like you see in a lot of big cities.

I wanna be a California girl, it's unforgettable, daisy dukes with bikini on top!!! (who-ever can name this reference gets 1 tbt :3)

I wanna be a California girl, it's unforgettable, daisy dukes with bikini on top!!! (who-ever can name this reference gets 1 tbt :3)

katy perry song? :D

i think i'd like to go to japan at least once in my life, or ireland ;u;

are we talking on the map? if not a cabin in the aussie bushlands with nothing but nature to live off, now thats living... don't like this society where everything is handed to us so easily, I want to hunt my own food dammit!

aw, thank you for the 1 bell! XD funnily enough i heard those lyrics earlier this week and kept humming along to it, but couldn't remember for a while who did the song! :p

You're welcome :D

edit: forget about the post quality rule.

lol, that's pretty funny. I love making reference "riddles"

Last edited:
I would say Japan but since I've never been there I can't say whether I'd want to live there for sure and I can't say whether I'd prefer small town or big city life there.

I'm pretty happy where I'm living, although I'm a little too close to the city for my liking. However I'm buying a place in a few weeks that's a little further out so I think I'll be very happy there.

Someplace with lots of flowers, and hardly any city lights, preferably none at one, so I can look at the stars with no issues.

Back