• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

If you lived in one place where would you live?

i'm not 110% sure because i haven't been to any of these places yet, but i'd say either ireland, england, new zealand, norway, or on an island somewhere.

I'm happy staying put in Wellington, New Zealand. We were just voted the best city in the world to live in so I have no reason to move ^-^

Probably somewhere in the US, like the most cliched cities.

Up North. The combination of the mountains, the sea, and all the trees is just magical. Cool weather, lots of rain. It depresses some people but it's my favorite kind of weather. I hope to be able to move up to Washington in a couple of years maybe.

I'd very specifically love to live in Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch someday, assuming it's still up for sale when(?) I become rich and wasteful. It always looked majestic when he lived there, but it looks even better now. I love the gardening work.

If we're talking country and less specific sorta stuff, probably Scotland. I've visited a few times and it's my kind of place. It's very historical, but not enough to put you off. It's very modern as well. A nice mix.

I'm not picky, though. I could live in a mobile home somewhere. Happiness is the most important thing to me, and I don't need a big house to be happy.

I'd live anywhere as long as it is peaceful and there isn't much of a ruckus or crimes occuring. :eek:

Someplace with lots of flowers, and hardly any city lights, preferably none at one, so I can look at the stars with no issues.

We got that where I'm living now. On a clear night you can see the Milky Way. =]

I've lived in Scotland for twenty-three (non-consecutive) years and I spent two years in England, but I think I'd most like to live somewhere on the European mainland.

I spent the past few days in Berlin and I don't think I've ever fallen so hard for a city. Except maybe when I visited Cologne back in 2013. Maybe I just love Germany. Although much of northern and eastern Europe appeals to me too.

Glorious Nippon

This was my dream for years, although I realized I didn't know Japanese well enough. Would still like to visit a lot though, especially since Japan is hosting the Summer Olympics in three years.
Anyways, I'd really like to live in Virginia TBH. I was in Washington D.C. last month and I loved the area, and Alexandria, where my cousin lived back in the '90s, is really beautiful. If I could live anywhere at this point, it would be Virginia.
Besides, the D.C. airport has nonstop flights on ANA to Tokyo and back, so it would be great!

Well, this is definitely difficult. I've always wanted to see Italy, but I don't think I'd live there... there are many cities in the US I would like... I'll say, erm, Chattanooga, Tennessee. I went there a few times as a child and have never forgotten it. It's just a charming city with everything you could imagine, plus more.

I want to live in the belly of sans undertale

- - - Post Merge - - -

& before anyone tells me no, you can, it's possible, just need to be vored .

Back