Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Famous Mushroom
Mother's Day Carnation
Winter Mittens
Pumpkin Cupcake
Happy Home Designer Token
Purple Feather
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Last night I got an AC spotpass of some sort -- the blue light was lit on the console, and there were blue dots on my AC games. But when I checked in I found nothing. Could it have been a Happy Home Plaza pass? I checked into the town that is NOT set up to connect with HHP and then the dot vanished before I checked my main town. Nothing was in my 3DS notifications. Did anyone else get a spotpass notice? and what was it?

yeah, it was more than likely someone visiting your dream address, if not then it could be the happy home showcase if you did have it set up! you could try visiting the post office to see if there are any presents available to download though, just in case

I thought dream towns all got erased with the Welcome Amiibo update though? I never got a new address.

And no new presents....oh well, I'll just be careful to open in my main town if it happens again!

thanks guys!

I also got the blue dot a few weeks ago.

No one had checked my DA. No deliveries from Pete.

You're not alone in random blue light notifications :)

Maybe check for a gift at the post office? Special item in the shops? If not one of those, I'm beat.

Checked the post office! And checked shops etc. This isn't the first time it's happened. Random blue light indeed.

Same here, I got a blue dot this morning, but I deleted my dream address weeks ago and there was nothing new in the showcase either. Mysterious blue dot.

Back