• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Gorillaz is coming to my city! Do you like them?

Brookie

💎 We don't talk about Bruno-no-no-no 💎
Bells
Switch
1118-4461-2529
White Pansy
White Cosmos
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Purple Violet
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Purple Violet
White Lily
ど
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
I'm so pumped up! I was driving on my way to Chic-fil-a, and on our event dome's advertising screen I saw that the Gorillaz were coming for a concert! I was too young to appreciate them their first "popularity wave", and discovered their music again at 16. As soon as I heard Feel Good Inc. I was like "omg I remember this from my childhood". Im so glad they are coming back!!! Do you like the gorillaz?

SO EXCITING!! I'd love to go! :D

I love Feel Good Inc, it's like my favourite song by them!

that's awesome, i hope you can go and see them! i haven't really checked out much of their newer music, but i used to love them back a few years ago! :)

Wow! I love their old music... too bad they dont come here :(

i like their older music. not huge on their newest album :/ i was way too young to experience their first surge in popularity too :p

Never really tried listening to their music. I totally will, though. I think I'd like them.

Never really tried listening to their music. I totally will, though. I think I'd like them.

If you do, I highly recommend these songs in this order:

1. Feel Good Inc.
2. On a Melancholy Hill
3. 19-200
4. Clint eastwood & Stylo

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm listening to their early-release new songs. I really like "Andromeda" so far! :)

I love Gorillaz , been listening to them since I was around 5 or 6 years old when my grandfather showed me their music :D id love to go to a concert of theirs but its pretty expensive <:

I rarely ever go to concerts, especially "music midtown" so this will be worth it! I really do like them.

Wowie, congrats! :> I only heard one song by them, (Clint Eastwood) but their music sounds great that I might listen to more sometime.

When I was watching Trolls and first heard that song legitimately included in there (like with the characters actually singing to it), I lost it and started laughing. Like what the heck? lol.

Not their biggest fan but I do really like them. Their best album in my opinion is Demon Days.

They are coming to my country in November, I would really love to go since i will be turning a year older in November.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wow! I love their old music... too bad they dont come here :(
Lucky us cuz they are coming to our country on November 21st 2017, on my birthday too :D

Last edited:
I'm a big fan of their older work. Demon Days is still one of my favourite albums of its genre. Can't say I was a big fan of Humanz, though. Seemed overly long and lost a lot a momentum in the second half.

I keep forgetting they're still a thing, they didn't need come back to be completely honest.

how do they do concerts though? do they like project their cartoon bodies onto the stage like tupac

how do they do concerts though? do they like project their cartoon bodies onto the stage like tupac

Idk XD but I'm really excited to see. Good point you made though. I thikn they project their cartoons onto the stage and onto the walls and stuff, and they have the actual singers and such on the stage in all black to be hidden.

Back