Cherry Blossoms??

You obviously didn't realise that in New Leaf they last 10 days, which is longer than a single week @Superpenguin. :rolleyes:

I sure wasn't o_O ;;

I was walking through a little town called Lenzie in Lanarkshire. It was like a petal storm and very beautiful. Unfortunately I'm allergic to pollen so despite how pretty it was I just wanted the wind to stop blowing them in my face.

I was walking through a little town called Lenzie in Lanarkshire. It was like a petal storm and very beautiful. Unfortunately I'm allergic to pollen so despite how pretty it was I just wanted the wind to stop blowing them in my face.

Ohh, right... I'd love to see cherry blossoms. It must have been awesome (apart from the allergy haha)

Well um... they were going to be for one week... then it became until the end of April.... and uh, now it's maybe the end of May possibly.... we just really really like the pink tree okay?

Well um... they were going to be for one week... then it became until the end of April.... and uh, now it's maybe the end of May possibly.... we just really really like the pink tree okay?

I agree, the pink tree is adorable. Keep it until the fair. :eek:

justin to just keep pink tree for autumn because "it isn't ugly"

Pink tree is cute and all but when will the bell tree actually bear any bells? Has it ever had any bells?

keep the pink tree forever. forget seasons and holidays. just make pink tree variations
I don't want it to be like almost every dream address. :(

Pink tree is cute and all but when will the bell tree actually bear any bells? Has it ever had any bells?
Ya'll won't stop shaking the trees for bells, this is on ya'll.

Back