marnie of pomelo bay
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
8411-4279-3514
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Pear (Fruit)
I used the water paths to show where I'm planning on putting them, the two at the top are for outdoor chairs and the 2x2 area at the bottom was going to be for a geyser, but I'm not sure I'll be able to place them that close together. does anyone know if it'll be possible? Thank you in advance :D

IMG_1791.jpg

Last edited:
I think the two chairs are fine, but the Geyser will probably need to be placed 1 lower.

Agreed with zAndy. Make sure they are at least 3-4 spaces apart.

PWPs have to be at least 2 space apart. So like Zandy said, the geyser needs to be 1 space lower.
I really look forward to seeing your town, the screenshots I have seen look so great! :blush:

Last edited:
Thank you everyone! I would probably look better with the geyser a few spaces away, anyway. And omg, thank you fruitcup!^

Maybe in the next game the PWP placement will be less restrictive. Sometimes it takes me many tries to get Isabelle to ok where I want to put stuff.

I agree with fruitcup! Your ideas for your chairs and geyser look awesome!

Maybe in the next game the PWP placement will be less restrictive. Sometimes it takes me many tries to get Isabelle to ok where I want to put stuff.

I agree with fruitcup! Your ideas for your chairs and geyser look awesome!

I hope so! It gets a little annoying when Isabelle keeps repeating the same dialogue over and over when trying to place something aswell :( And oh thank you so much!

Back