• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Sanrio items 🍨🌸

Status
Not open for further replies.

allainah

💓
Bells
Red Envelope
White Lily
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Feedback
100% (533) +
Everything is 5tbt each.
Trading will be done in my town
I will not end session until tbt has already been sent. Thank you <3

Character: Allainah
Town name: Ichigo

please dont message me when thread is closed.

Hello Kitty wall x2
Hello Kitty floor x2
Hello Kitty bed x2
Hello Kitty planter
Hello Kitty chair x2
Hello Kitty table
Hello Kitty clock
Hello Kitty drawers
Hello Kitty outfit x2
Hello Kitty dress x2
Hello Kitty shoes x2
Hello Kitty hat
Kiki and Lala wall
Kiki and Lala floor
Kiki and Lala bed
Kiki and Lala sofa x2
Kiki and Lala table
Kiki and Lala clock
Kiki and Lala outfit
Kiki and Lala dress x2
Kiki and Lala shoes
Kiki and Lala socks
Kiki and Lala pin
Kiki and Lala wand
cloud-making machine
Pompompurin wall
Pompompurin floor
Pompompurin bed
Pompompurin table
Pompompurin chair
Pompompurin rack
Pompompurin pudding
Pompompurin TV
Pompompurin outfit
Pompompurin dress
Pompompurin shoes
Pompompurin hat

Last edited:
Hi, could I get both Kiki and Lala wands for 10tbt?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually nevermind, its ok :3 I dont need them.

Heyo!~
Could I please have the Kiki and Lala wand and pin, as well as the Kerokerokeroppi pin? That would be 15 TBT, right?
Sorry! I'm new to buying things on this forum; I'm actually just new to this full forum! Would you like me to transfer the bells before I get the items?

Thank you for this opportunity!

Last edited:
Heyo!~
Could I please have the Kiki and Lala wand and pin, as well as the Kerokerokeroppi pin? That would be 15 TBT, right?
Sorry! I'm new to buying things on this forum; I'm actually just new to this full forum! Would you like me to transfer the bells before I get the items?

Thank you for this opportunity!

hello yes you can have them! sorry for the late response I just got on :(. You can send the tbt before you get to my town if you want, or you can wait until youre in my town & make sure you have all of your items, then send before leaving! it's up to you :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi, can I get kiki and lala shoes?

yes you can! sorry i just got online, you can PM me when you're available & ill keep them on hold for you until tomorrow

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello, is the My Melody set still up for sale?

yes it's still available :)

The late response is completely fine! Don't worry, please! I understand that completely. I believe I can trust you; I want to transfer the TBT first to try it out, anyways. So, I'll be sending the TBT over as fast as I can! It may take a while as this is my first time; sorry! But I believe I got it covered. I'll add you right now, if you don't mind!

The late response is completely fine! Don't worry, please! I understand that completely. I believe I can trust you; I want to transfer the TBT first to try it out, anyways. So, I'll be sending the TBT over as fast as I can! It may take a while as this is my first time; sorry! But I believe I got it covered. I'll add you right now, if you don't mind!

yes I received them, tyvm <3 I already added you & Im gathering your items right now

Could I please buy the kerokerokeroppi pin?

May I have the Kiki & Lala pin, the Kiki & Lala wand, and My Melody hat? 15 TBT in total :)

Cinnamoroll table
Cinnamoroll stool
Cinnamoroll sofa

15tbt?

(Edit: When you're free to trade let me know, I'll be using a different FC than in my sidebar. It's this one: 5086 - 2048 - 0237 )

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back