• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Sanrio items 🍨🌸

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! Can I get the My Melody set, Pompompurin dress, Pompompurin shoes, Cinnamoroll jacket, and Cinnamoroll outfit?

sure thing :blush: just give me a couple minutes to grab everything & ill let you know when im ready! dont forget to add me

sorry for the delay hun! had to drop something off @ someones town, im opening my gates now :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

15 sanrio items total, so its 30 tbt <3

I would like the kiki and lala shoes and wand and the socks if you have them. I'd also like the pumpkin pie and sushi tray. so 16 tbt in total or 14 tbt if you dont have the socks c:

I would like the kiki and lala shoes and wand and the socks if you have them. I'd also like the pumpkin pie and sushi tray. so 16 tbt in total or 14 tbt if you dont have the socks c:

i actually do have the socks ! they were hidden on my mannequin so i didn't have them posted c:
I'm pretty sure i already have your FC added but ill double check & grab your items!

hi!!! id really like the whole my melody set, which i think is 22 tbt? please correct me if im wrong :3c

hi!!! id really like the whole my melody set, which i think is 22 tbt? please correct me if im wrong :3c

yes that price is correct c: just give me a couple mins I have to go on my 2nd character to get some of the items

no problem, thank you! ill send the tbt now

ill have to send them back :c I don't have the wall or the My Melody outfit anymore no idea where they went, i have everything else if you're still interested in thoes. if not im really sorry :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

actually i do have the wall, just not the outfit

- - - Post Merge - - -

which is the shirt in the set

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back