• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Sanrio items 🍨🌸

Status
Not open for further replies.
ill have to send them back :c I don't have the wall or the My Melody outfit anymore no idea where they went, i have everything else if you're still interested in thoes. if not im really sorry :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

actually i do have the wall, just not the outfit

- - - Post Merge - - -

which is the shirt in the set

thats ok, im not too interested in the shirt anyways! keep all the bells, its fine :3c ill just take whatcha got

edit: oh you sent them back hehe, ill send them all back, i rly dont mind. i dont use them too much anyways

Last edited:
thats ok, im not too interested in the shirt anyways! keep all the bells, its fine :3c ill just take whatcha got

awesome! i already sent them back tho, but i will gather ur items now for you & let you know when the gates open c: sorry for the inconvenience

Hi again! ♥

I'd love any of these items!

Cinnamoroll floor
Kerokerokeroppi pins
Kerokerokeroppi cake
My Melody floor
My Melody shoes
My Melody wall

Hi again! ♥

I'd love any of these items!

Cinnamoroll floor
Kerokerokeroppi pins
Kerokerokeroppi cake
My Melody floor
My Melody shoes
My Melody wall

Hello! :lemon:
I don't have any My Melody items but I do have the Cinnamoroll floor, Kerokerokeroppi pins, and Kerokerokeroppi cake

- - - Post Merge - - -

if you're still looking for the My Melody items in about 20 mins or so, I can get them on my 2nd town <3

Hello! :lemon:
I don't have any My Melody items but I do have the Cinnamoroll floor, Kerokerokeroppi pins, and Kerokerokeroppi cake

- - - Post Merge - - -

if you're still looking for the My Melody items in about 20 mins or so, I can get them on my 2nd town <3

I'll take the the Cinnamoroll floor, My Melody shoes, and the wall if that's okay! Just VM when you're ready ♥

Hello! If you are still taking some orders, I would like to order some things. c:

Swinging Bench
Autograph cards
Barrel planter
Moss ball
Menu chalkboard
Afternoon-tea set

And if it's not too much, I would also like the Cinnamoroll set and the Kerokerokeroppi set.

The total should be 145 TBT Bells, if I added everything correctly. I will send them when I am in your town. c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back