5105-5155-4045
Sweet Balloon
Enchanted Bloom
Bluebird of Happiness Plush
Poptart Easter Egg
Red Tulip
White Tulip
Mother's Day Carnation
Recently I've been experiencing AC block.....which is just like, no matter what I do I can't find any interest in playing it. I've tried re-modelling my town, re-doing the paths, changing the themes of my house but I just can't find the effort to go on and do the repetitive daily activities.

I'm hesitant to re-start my town because I've put so much work into it, but if that's what it comes to I will. Just Looking to see if anyone else has experienced anything like this and what they did to get out of it~

I've had this a lot. You don't need to restart, just take a break! Eventually you'll find yourself showing interest again :)

What is 'AC Block'?

I explained it in the post! "Recently I've been experiencing AC block.....which is just like, no matter what I do I can't find any interest in playing it. I've tried re-modelling my town, re-doing the paths, changing the themes of my house but I just can't find the effort to go on and do the repetitive daily activities."

I'd just take a break! Usually I get burnt out and take a few weeks off, then when I come back I'm ready to go and full of motivation to play.

I get this a lot, I take a break and play happy home designer for a bit, them put my ds down for a week and i'm usually ready to play again. I find the more time I spend on here posting the less interested I am to play every day but then I won't play for a while and I'll come on here and become interested again after a while. I don't think restarting would help me at all because of all the effort i've put in doing the boring tasks I would have to do all over again.

I've had this before too with CF.

For games CF and before, just take a break.
For NL, enact the Keep [Town] Beautiful ordinance.

Back