• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

ACC: Animal Crossing Community - Your Thoughts?

Brookie

💎 We don't talk about Bruno-no-no-no 💎
Bells
Switch
1118-4461-2529
White Pansy
White Cosmos
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Purple Violet
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Purple Violet
White Lily
ど
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
What do you think of this community? Would you ever join?
I don't think it's bad, but I remember reading their posts and how they think the lay-out of this site is an "eye-sore."

(Please keep your posts respectful of the other community.)

Note: I honestly had no idea this was brought up as much as "why is ____ so popular" topics, so please don't get mad at me. :c

Last edited:
lmao, that's what I was thinking! They also think our mods are too strict and we are too horty-torty while they ban the use of the word homos3xual and gay there...

Their layout is too ugly and confusing to use so I barely spent 30mins on the site before coming here.

I truly don't understand how they think this website is too confusing & an eyesore. I don't get the mindset behind keeping an outdated design full of confusing links - why can't they just simplify everything?

I used acc for about two months before stumbling across tbt. I found their layout so confusing. They also don't have the same kind of community feel (bit ironic really) as here.

Last edited:
I don't understand it either @Roh. This site is very easy to navigate , and the mods and community are much more active!
I also have to agree with Bethany. I don't feel very welcomed there.

I used to use that website. I made a few friends from it but otherwise I wasn't a big fan. I much prefer this website; it's a lot more simple and easy.

I've never properly looked around there, but after finding out about the site from this one and having a little look... their layout is really rather ugly. In terms of guides, however, I'd say it's alright.

I prefer this site more but I have been apart of ACC for longer and some of the things they offer are pretty good (Like the giveaways/shops where what you order for your ACNL game is free).

The mods there are kinda iffy but I haven't put too much thought into it. The people there are friendly but if you are trading a lot you may come across a rude person here and there.

When I was younger I used ACC. I actually knew about it way before knowing about Bell tree. But I much prefer Bell tree now, I dont even go on ACC anymore let alone know my log in for it :s

I remember I stopped going on cause staff was always strict and idk, i dont feel welcomed there as someone said above.

Wow, members of this forum sure have a fascination with that place, this topic comes up really often. lol

I created an account there back in 2003 and for the most part stopped being active before that year closed.

Back