Blue Train Engine
Sleek Train Car
Floral Train Car
Yellow Caboose
Lost Star Fragment 004.MB
Feedback
100% (749) +
🖤✏️ Temp Shop Selling ACNL Characters Mayors ✏️🖤

So, this is my style? It's not nearly as talented or even close to being as beautiful as the rest of the art on this forum .... nevertheless, it is my original style and if you like it, I could try and do a request or two.
All in an effort to fill in some time while I'm not feeling well :rolleyes:
Throw me an offer, but please consider my tender feelings, and don't cheap out on me! ... maybe 50 tbt per piece?

This is ACNL's Gracie Grace and April the giraffe of Animal Adventure Park fame (yes, I admit that I was glued to the live birth feed and got to see April deliver her beautiful baby boy giraffe ... who by the way, is not named yet ... lol ... my contest submission was "Falstaff the giraffe calf" ... heh heh)

1zojleq.jpg

Last edited:
I'd love my mayor! I can do 50tbt here is a ref!
IQx7h9e.png

Also, are you comfortable doing a piece of Clyde hugging my mayor? If not I understand I'm just curious :) (i would count it as another commission so another 50!)

I WANT GOOSE
Thanks, Xandra ... working on Goose! ❤

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd love my mayor! I can do 50tbt here is a ref!
IQx7h9e.png

Also, are you comfortable doing a piece of Clyde hugging my mayor? If not I understand I'm just curious :) (i would count it as another commission so another 50!)
Hi! Thanks for your request! I will do your Mayor hugging Clyde ... I have an idea for it ... hope it turns out ... ❤

I would love a mayor drawing for 50 TBT! Perhaps one with her holding Marshal's paw?

Reference:
7APPsi8_d.webp

Her eyes are blue like in my avatar and signature, but I have them closed because the ones I ended up with are not that feminine looking. If you could draw them in an attractive manner I would be very happy. :)

Last edited:
I would love a mayor drawing for 50 TBT! Perhaps one with her holding Marshal's paw?

Reference:
7APPsi8_d.webp

Her eyes are blue like in my avatar and signature, but I have them closed because the ones I ended up with are not that feminine looking. If you could draw them in an attractive manner I would be very happy. :)
I am not sure if it is on my part, ie: an iPad glitch, but I can't get your reference pic to display ... could you try posting it again for me, Hun? ❤ sorry about that

Yay, Penn!! ♡♡♡ I'd love for you to give a shot at My Mayor if possible! I'll pay 50 TBT ~☆
I edited this post to add an adjustment to your art, Hun ... I added ear detail and tendrils to the hair to soften the picture a bit ... (the headband and bandage accessories gave me a lot of grief!) lol :rolleyes:
(I left the original art in case you don't like the changes I made)

Here is your Mayor art, Hun ❤
13zu236.jpg
nofwk1.jpg

PS: ... I hope you like it! i really don't like drawing the bandage accessories! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I am sorry, Hun ... I cannot get it to display, either on my iPad or on my Mac ... is she wearing the same outfit I have drawn previously? Let me know so I can get started❤
Meanwhile I will work on the next in queue ...

Yes, exactly the same outfit. :)

hejsufbriwidn THAT IS ABSOLUTELY PERFECT PENN! ^o^ Loving the detail on her blazer! ☆ Aw, okay, I'll never make you draw that again! ^-^

Would you take 50tbt for a picture of my mayor and stitches holding balloons? DX So low on tbt but love your art so adobs!

Back