• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling 🖤✏️ Temp Shop Selling ACNL Characters Mayors ✏️🖤

Could I possibly get these 2 hugging each other and/or kissing?
My offer is 120 TBT
18301211_795740530608785_5194205587242799955_n.jpg

2.jpg

yay :D should i send the tbt now or later? c:
Hi there, Hun ... sorry for late reply ... No, you can send the TBTs when your art is finished ... I am posting late at night ... just returned home so I hope to start on your request tomorrow I'm having health issues but will de-stress By drawing hopefully ❤️

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could I possibly get these 2 hugging each other and/or kissing?
My offer is 120 TBT
View attachment 198781

View attachment 198782
Sorry for my late reply ... I've been away with medical appointments ... no, sorry Hun ... I am not accepting any more requests for awhile ... your little Mayor dudes are cute though! Thanks for your interest :rolleyes:

Here is your art request, Amilee ❤️
Hope you like her!

nyiu13.jpg

Just thought I would open this up briefly to see if anyone might like to buy Little Marshall Fluff Butt ❤️
Make an offer (dont be cheap though) :rolleyes:

Art purchased by ThatOneMarshalFangirl ❤️ Thank you!!

Last edited:
Ankha is finished and up for sale ❤️ Highest offer takes her

Presenting: ANKHA
image removed :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Well, I got to thinking about my avatar ... I really love it and am nostalgic about it, since someone I am very fond of made it for me way back when I started out on the forum ... ahousar97 ... ❤️

But since I am trying my hand at drawing/art myself ... I thought I might try my avatar ... I am so limited by my abilities ... resizing and adding animation is so frustrating ... any feedback or help?

2pzk0uv.gif

The rain looks too fake and there's too much of it. I think that's the problem. Perhaps if you got rid of some of the drops and lightened the color it would look better?

The rain looks too fake and there's too much of it. I think that's the problem. Perhaps if you got rid of some of the drops and lightened the color it would look better?
❤️ Aw, thanks, Hun ... the raindrops can't be lightened or altered in any way ... it is an effect from LunaPic :rolleyes:
*sigh*

- - - Post Merge - - -

I tried a new rain and a different size
3020x1f.gif
160 X 120

- - - Post Merge - - -

And then, this one ...?

imtpn9.gif

Last edited:
Back