• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

How many days of school do you have left?

xSuperMario64x

Canadian at heart 💜🇨🇦
Peach 🍑
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
8558-0128-9692
Island
He/him
Green Bunny Balloon
Cyan Bunny Balloon
Snow Bunny
Fresh Feather
Cool Feather
All you kiddies out there in the world of TBT (and yes, I mean high school and college students too), I was wondering how many days of school you have left? The end of the school year is coming pretty close! At least, it is where I live. :rolleyes:

Yall don't need to say zero if you don't even go to school, cause like what's even the point?

Currently, including an upcoming doctor's appt and a field trip I'm taking on May 12th, I only have 10 days of school left. I get out a week earlier cause I'm a graduating senior in HS :lemon:

^

No really I'm still getting asked cause of my baby face "Don't you have school" SIR I am older than I appear.

Grats on finishing your senior year :)

I get out of school on the 25th, minus finals, field trips, etc., I only have about 2ish weeks left, probably a little more.

I get out on June 7... so, there are 27 more school days before the end of the year.

22 days left, BUT 20 for me because of a field trip and a dermatologist appointment :p

I only have two days of classes left hyfr but i still have a paper due after that, on the 16th. so technically i'll be sort of free after that. i have thesis work to do tho so i'm never rly free :///

a month, maybe a little less. the only thing i'm stressing about are finals. after finals its smooth sailing. specifically only the language one since... yeah lol

I still have May , June and part of July to go to school , perhaps going out on the 15th or 18th.

Yeeeeah my situation sucks.

I am done school, officially! College ended April 22 and I have officially graduated! Yay!

I am done school, officially! College ended April 22 and I have officially graduated! Yay!

Ah, congratulations!

The last day of finals is tomorrow, but I have a few papers to write before Friday (at the latest). Then I'm sticking around 'til Sunday for a performance ~

Back