Poptart Easter Egg
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Winter Mittens
Jack
Jingle Christmas Doll
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Timmy Christmas Doll
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Basically my favourite video game series.
The music, the puzzles, the characters...
It's perfect!
But since we won't get any main games anymore, i'm really sad.
Any fans here?

Layton lovers represent! Excited for lady Layton! :D

I love Professor Layton so much! They are my absolute favorite games. In fact, I look up to Layton himself because I have dream of being a professor like him.

i love the charm of the games, but i get super frustrated sometimes while playing 'cause i suck at puzzles. my favorite game is the one with the robots in the town, seriously amazing, great storyline!!

I've never played one but I want to. I watched iateyourpie stream Prof Layton and the Diabolical Box. I didn't like the ending but the puzzles looked cool. If Layton's Mystery Journey: Katrielle and the Millionaires' Conspiracy is free on iOS then I'm gonna play it.

Huge fan of Prof Layton games. Replayed all the games while my broken elbow healed. It was good therapy for my numb hand.

Yep, one of the best games for the Nintendo, I want a copy of the Professor Layton vs Phoenix wright game

I've only ever played the original Professor Layton game, but I absolutely loved it! I plan on eventually getting around to the other ones!

I love all of them but I loved Professor Layton Vs. Pheonix Wright...i love the Puzzles, but I think what I like the most are the cutscenes. They need to make an anime based on it. I saw the movie and that worked soo Anime please.

I love this series omg. the only one I haven't touched is Layton x Wright bc I'm dumb and read the comments to the trailer before it came out in my region and spoiled the ending UGHH

I know this is an older thread, but since the new game is coming out next month, maybe it could be dusted off again.

I love this entire series. I've always loved logic puzzles (used to get the Dell and Penny Press books each month to do them), so the concept was perfect for me. The characters were great, too. Now that I have all of them, I usually play in chronological order, rather than release, which means I'm left with all the feels after Unwound Future.

Loved the movie, and I really wish the manga would be translated into English. Certainly it's been proven that there is an audience for it.

As for the new game, I'm curious to see how they play it. Snippets I've seen online seem to agree that it will be a bit more comedic than the original series, which is fine. I also wonder if searching for the professor is going to be an ongoing thing, in order to keep more games coming, or if she finds him by the end of this one. And do other characters appear (Uncle Descole, anyone?), and probably the biggest question - who is Kat's mother?

Pretty sure I know what I'll be doing Columbus Day weekend. :D

Last edited:
Ugh, I love Professor Layton so much. Played all of the games including the crossover. The way they combine storytelling and puzzles... be still my beating heart. My two favourites are Unwound Future and Miracle Mask. Miracle Mask was one of the first games to actually bring me to tears from its storyline (those who have played it can probably guess which scene)...

...definitely picking up the new game when it comes out.

Last edited:
I never played Professor Layton, never understood it. Why aren't y'all getting main series games anymore?

The Professor Layton games are some of my all-time favorites, I loved the Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright game, and I'm looking forward to getting Lady Layton.

Back