• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Giveaway Wrapped items containing bells, DLC, Sanrio items and more! (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May i visit again in 15-20 more minutes (instead of 10)? I see it's very busy, i just want to make sure there's enough for everyone.

To everyone that would like to visit: I will add you all shortly. There's a slight delay due to people looking at unwrapped items :)

Thank you very much for the giveaway, I picked up some pieces I'd had my eye on. It'll save me some meow coupons! ;)

May i visit again in 15-20 more minutes (instead of 10)? I see it's very busy, i just want to make sure there's enough for everyone.

Of course :) That would be great. Thank you for being so considerate.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Everyone should be added and I'll open my gates :) If I have missed anyone please let me know!

- - - Post Merge - - -

No rush :3 Thank you very much for doing this. I'm excited to visit :D

You're welcome :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you very much for the giveaway, I picked up some pieces I'd had my eye on. It'll save me some meow coupons! ;)

You're welcome :) I'm glad that you will use the items as I would have only sold them to retail and that seems like a waste xD

Lol, I was too slow as well. Oh well, I can wait. Thank you so much for doing this awesome thing!

I'd like to visit again after I've sent my villagers letters if that's okay? Thank you!

Thank you very much :D I got something i really needed (wetsuit) and in the perfect color too (pink)!

It's nice of you to offer this! I'd like to come if that's okay, Mayor Nate of Toronto

The town is currently empty if anyone wants to visit. Since it's not busy anymore feel free to visit before the time limit has passed :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's nice of you to offer this! I'd like to come if that's okay, Mayor Nate of Toronto

Of course! I'll add you now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back