Giveaway RV Visits! - Celeste's RV!

Banjo-Kazooie

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
100% (60) +
Hi all!

I've recently acquired a bunch of amiibo figures so I've decided to have a giveaway of RV visits. I will scan one amiibo a day, depending on what the first person that day requests, and anyone can visit from 4PM to 9PM EST. My apologies in advance if those times don't work for some people. Some days I won't be available or available at different times and will post a message the night before about it.

These are the amiibo I can scan in:
Isabelle (Summer)
Isabelle (Winter)
Digby
Celeste
Blathers
Kicks
Mabel
Timmy & Tommy
Tom Nook
Lottie
K.K. Slider
Resse
Cyrus
Kapp'n
Resetti
Rover
Inkwell (Splatoon)
Viche (Marie)
Cece (Callie)
Ganon (Legend of Zelda)
Wisp (Villager amiibo)

These visits are completely free.
However, if you want, you can give me a gift in return. I will accept a bag of bells, a couple of BTB, a gold nugget, or an item from my wishlist. Though gifts are not required at all.
I hope these visits help to complete some of your wishlists. :)

Last edited:
may i come visit Celestes rv in a few mins so i can get the hairbow?

Unfortunately I am not at home right now and my 3DS is not connected to the internet. As I said in my post I am available from 4PM to 9PM for visits. So if you are available anytime then, I can scan Celeste in. If not, my apologies though I should have more flexible hours on the weekends.

Ok all, Celeste's RV is in the campground and my gates will be open till 9PM EST.
You probably won't see me so please head straight to the campground. Please be respectful of my town.
Anyone who wants to visit can just reply so I can add your friend code.

could I visit blather please?

I'm doing Celeste today, but tomorrow I can do Blathers

Would it be alright if I came?

Hi, please add me, I'd like to visit Celeste and order a couple of items. Thanks!
;)

Hello, is it okay if I visit Celeste's RV as well?

Certainly, I just need to wait till the people in my town leave so I can add your friend code

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok, I've added everyone so far and my gates are open again so come and visit.
Please leave as soon as you get your items so others can come. Thanks!

Certainly, I just need to wait till the people in my town leave so I can add your friend code

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok, I've added everyone so far and my gates are open again so come and visit.
Please leave as soon as you get your items so others can come. Thanks!

Thanks you! Dropping off a Cinnamoroll sign outside your train sation!

Hello! Could I please visit as well? I don't know if it's still open, but if not I can come another time, for sure! This is extremely nice of you to do, by the way. I'm really grateful that you're doing this for all of us! I've gotten a bunch of amiibo cards recently but I've now learnt they can't bring an RV so I'm using them for HHD only, now...

I'm sorry; I'm new to connecting with others on Animal Crossing! We exchange friend codes, right?

Hello! Could I please visit as well? I don't know if it's still open, but if not I can come another time, for sure! This is extremely nice of you to do, by the way. I'm really grateful that you're doing this for all of us! I've gotten a bunch of amiibo cards recently but I've now learnt they can't bring an RV so I'm using them for HHD only, now...

I'm sorry; I'm new to connecting with others on Animal Crossing! We exchange friend codes, right?

No problem! Yup, I'm still open. Yeah, we need to exchange the 3DS friend codes. Mine is on the sidebar and I'll add yours once everyone leaves my town

Awesome! Again, thank you so much!! This is really helpful since a lot of what is on my wishlist is from people in RVs! I've added your friend code; please let me know when you're ready!

Thank you for the visit, I really appreciate it. I ordered three things I really wanted. ;)

Back