• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway RV Visits! - Celeste's RV!

I'm closed now. If you didn't get to visit Blathers you still can. I will reopen later at 8PM EST. If you're available then and are interested, please reply so I can add you're friend code before I open my gates. Thanks! :)

Last edited:
Sure! I added you and my gates are open

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have Blathers today and I've promised Kicks for tomorrow.
However, if you're available on Friday, I can scan the Villager in and you can come and visit.

That would be wonderful!

Alright. I'm closed for the day. Thank you everyone for visiting! Tomorrow I will have Kicks in my town and anyone can visit from 4PM to 9PM EST. I will also have Wisp on Friday.

Hey guys! I'll be available for a while until 9PM EST and I have Kicks' RV in my campground if anyone wants to come over and visit him. If you do, please reply so I can add you and open my gates.

Alright, I'm closing for the night. Thanks to those who visited! I will have Wisp (from the Villager amiibo) in my campground tomorrow and anyone can visit anytime in the afternoon/evening (EST).
Does anyone have any requests for Saturday?

Hi all! I'm open now! Wisp's Villager RV is in my campground and anyone can visit anytime this afternoon and evening! Just reply so I can add you and open up my gates! And if you have a request for tomorrow, you can post that as well. Enjoy!

Yes, please! I'd like to visit, there are some great items in that RV.

Back