• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Closed.

DakotaRain

Bells
Winter Mittens

Hiya!!
I'm trying to practice some pixel art/sprite art (whatever you want to call it)
on Photoshop and/or in re-tail patterns in the ACNL game!

Please post a picture of your mayor so I can get my practice on! :D

I'd really appreciate anything I can get.

Thanks! ^.^

My mayor, Luna!
luna copyg.png
(example)

To do:

Last edited:
IMG_20170323_150333.jpg
IMG_20170429_195810.jpg

Here is my mayor if youd like to practice c: she has two different outfits, her current one is the halo one ^^

pixel.png

ahhahahah!!! honestly my first attempt ever at making my own sprite. so funny. oh well it's still cute in it's own newbie way!
thanks for letting me practice on your mayor xD

This is adorable! Here are some refs of my mayor in her many looks lmao! i'd love it if you could do her c:

IQx7h9e.png

Aypeb3h.jpg

QEioFNG.png

Last edited:
Maybe my mayor? c:

I did your Mayor! I found a better easier way to do them but it takes much much longer, BUT the end result is better!
Thanks for letting me practice on your Mayor!
(Picture is on the front page in spoiler "Pearls"

I'm so pumped to see it, but it looks like that is somebody else's perhaps? c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

When I try to click on the attachment link, it takes me to a page that says "Invalid Link".

I'm so pumped to see it, but it looks like that is somebody else's perhaps? c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

When I try to click on the attachment link, it takes me to a page that says "Invalid Link".

Yes, that is Pearls Mayor. The post I quoted you is above that one. :p About using wearthesuns reference.

Back