Do you like Mayonnaise?

Do you like mayo?

• Yes

Votes: 124 68.5%
  • No

Votes: 57 31.5%

• Total voters
I looooove it! I prefer Miracle Whip, even though that isn't actual mayo haha.

Love mayo. I miss it when I don't have it on something like a burger.

mayo has so much versatility and can absorb the power of other foods
when i was 8 i used to love mixing it with ketchup and dipping fries in that

yes but really small amounts so i can just barely taste it. and only on sandwiches... idk it seems gross to dip things in it :p my sister mixes it with ketchup and its sooo nasty

I hated mayonaisse growing up, but now i like it altho generally preferred when it's mixed with other things.

I like the places that put a dab of mayo on a burger that's got a lotta other toppings too tho, like Burger King and Checkers...

I dont mind a little mayo mixed with mustard on sammiches, like a Cuban sandwich...

but the best as others have said is mixing ketchup with mayo for your french fries, we call this "mayu-kitchu" where i live...

I hated mayonaisse growing up, but now i like it altho generally preferred when it's mixed with other things.

I like the places that put a dab of mayo on a burger that's got a lotta other toppings too tho, like Burger King and Checkers...

I dont mind a little mayo mixed with mustard on sammiches, like a Cuban sandwich...

but the best as others have said is mixing ketchup with mayo for your french fries, we call this "mayu-kitchu" where i live...

I prefer mayo-sriracha, mayo-harissa, mayo-dijon with French fries.
Once I was watching a Japanese show and they called mayu-kitchu, aurora sauce... (not really)

Yes, I've loved mayonnaise since I was young. I always have mayonnaise with my sandwiches and sometimes I have them with my burgers.

no it is one of the most gross things ever. it can be ok in some sauces but if theres too much of it or u can taste it then it is Disgusting

Back