• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you like Mayonnaise?

Do you like mayo?

• Yes

Votes: 124 68.5%
  • No

Votes: 57 31.5%

• Total voters
I looooove it! I prefer Miracle Whip, even though that isn't actual mayo haha.

Love mayo. I miss it when I don't have it on something like a burger.

I hate mayo.

There i said it, come at me *puts karate black belt on*

mayo has so much versatility and can absorb the power of other foods
when i was 8 i used to love mixing it with ketchup and dipping fries in that

yes but really small amounts so i can just barely taste it. and only on sandwiches... idk it seems gross to dip things in it :p my sister mixes it with ketchup and its sooo nasty

I hated mayonaisse growing up, but now i like it altho generally preferred when it's mixed with other things.

I like the places that put a dab of mayo on a burger that's got a lotta other toppings too tho, like Burger King and Checkers...

I dont mind a little mayo mixed with mustard on sammiches, like a Cuban sandwich...

but the best as others have said is mixing ketchup with mayo for your french fries, we call this "mayu-kitchu" where i live...

I hated mayonaisse growing up, but now i like it altho generally preferred when it's mixed with other things.

I like the places that put a dab of mayo on a burger that's got a lotta other toppings too tho, like Burger King and Checkers...

I dont mind a little mayo mixed with mustard on sammiches, like a Cuban sandwich...

but the best as others have said is mixing ketchup with mayo for your french fries, we call this "mayu-kitchu" where i live...

I prefer mayo-sriracha, mayo-harissa, mayo-dijon with French fries.
Once I was watching a Japanese show and they called mayu-kitchu, aurora sauce... (not really)

Yes, I've loved mayonnaise since I was young. I always have mayonnaise with my sandwiches and sometimes I have them with my burgers.

I like it in sandwiches, burgers, hot dogs and deviled eggs.

Last edited:
no it is one of the most gross things ever. it can be ok in some sauces but if theres too much of it or u can taste it then it is Disgusting

Back