Shop Issi's Amiibo Item Shop! {CLOSED!}

Quick question. Is it possible for you to order from the Welcome Amiibo RVs you have listed?

Quick question. Is it possible for you to order from the Welcome Amiibo RVs you have listed?

Yeah, it is! It would be a special order. But I will have to close my shop while I get your items (I don't mind), and there will be a delay. I may not be able to have them all until the next day either if the order is pretty large.

EDIT: Note to anyone else reading this, I don't usually do these special orders and the list of RV cards and amiibo I own are just so you can have an example of what items may become avalible. If you would like a speical order please ask me as the user above did and don't just post a large order and expect me to deliver it right away. I do not clone or hack in any way and the items take me awhile to get. Thank you!

Last edited:
Username: yunamoon
Mayor: latte of Starbux
Items: sparrow's nest x 1
Outdoor sign x 1
TBT owed: 10 tbt
FC: in side bar

Username: bogummy
Mayor: Nabi
Items:
1x Wii U
1x New 3DS XL
1x New 3DS Sable
1x New 3DS T&T
TBT owed: 20
FC: 3754-9116-3253

Mayor: Heidi
Town: Ereta
Items: hanging strap, tool stand, ramen
Total: 15tbt
Pick up if thats alright.
FC: 2509 4567 1449

Username: titty21
Mayor: Giorgia
Items: Celeste ribbon
TBT owed: 5 I guess?
FC: 5472-6463-4116

To all those who have not yet gotten their orders, I have VMd you and am ready to deliver everything!~

Last edited:
Username: BerryPop
Mayor: Kara
Items:Celeste's Bow, Lottie's Bun, 1 HHD 3ds, 1 Wii U, 1 LonLon Milk, 1 Tart, 1 Glass Teapot, 1 Shaved Ice, and 1 Ramen.
TBT owed: 48
FC: 4441-9031-2647

Username: LiamGG
Mayor: Liam
Items: 1x Hyrulean Treasure
TBT owed: 8 TBT
FC: 2294-5362-8074

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have sent the 8 tbt, my gate is open.

Back