• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Noatun, City of Genesis | Voting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowie

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Gold Trophy (First Place)
Bronze Trophy (Third Place)
tVcwcKC.png

Welcome to Noatun, City of Genesis' voting thread (formally known as The Witch Trials).

The person with the highest votes by the end of the respective day countdowns will be lynched.

Please use the format: ##VOTE: Username. You may not remove your vote or edit it under any circumstances. Doing so will result in your vote being disqualified. This is to encourage more careful voting.

Witch Time votes count as participation in the voting process, but it is recommended you submit a standard vote as well, because if Witch Time is disabled, your only input would be uncounted.

Voting is a requirement for all players. Because of what happened in the last game, I've decided that if you do not vote for two Day phases, you will be removed (killed). You can choose to vote for nobody. As long as you contribute something to the thread, you're good.

Last edited:
I'll be a white knight.

##VOTE: No lynch

##Vote Corrie

- - - Post Merge - - -

##Vote Corrie does this have to be bolded?

The votes have been counted and Corrie will be lynched.

This thread will now be closed until Day 2.

The votes have been counted and N e s s will be lynched.

This thread will now be closed until Day 3.

Last edited:
I'm an idiot! Thanks Bowie :D
I did a placeholder vote without realizing I couldn't change it afterwards.. hence why this is edited

so don't hate me guys

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back