Mafia Noatun, City of Genesis | Bayonetta 2 Mafia | Umbra Witches Win

so do you get killed if you don't vote? why did the last one end so quickly? I went to go read it but couldn't find an answer

As stated on the voting thread, if you have not participated in any way during the voting process within a period of two Days, you will be killed off.

The last game ended quickly due to hardly anybody voting (which was arguably due to the countdown time of a mere 12 hours), which resulted in a lot of very quick disqualifications, and then finally a mishap with the final results. It was pretty dreadful. This game serves as a more structured version of the original (though it is treated as a continuation).

Maybe Lucanosa is mafia because he might have put his "pro town" vibe in his post to trick us?

i dunno, trying to guess and think? Haha

Maybe Lucanosa is mafia because he might have put his "pro town" vibe in his post to trick us?

also his "chaotic evil" playstyle statement was pretty strange, to me atleast

Yay! This started already!

1. What's your gender? Do you have a nickname you'd like for us to call you?
I'm female, with female pronouns please. My name is Amanda so that or my username is fine.
2. How active do you think you'll be this game? What?s your timezone?
I'll be active but intermittently so, as this week is a busy one for me. I wasn't expecting this game to start so quickly lol.
3. If you have played before, what?s your playstyle?
Analytical. More passive at first but I contribute more as I get a better handle on things.
4. What alignment do you think you would prefer to play - mafia or town? Why?
Town - I love trying to work out what is going on.
5. If you had to guess, would you say the person who posted above you is mafia or town? Why?
Uttumori - town, no reason to think they're mafia at this stage.
6. YOU HYPED?
Yes!

He's sub-conSCIOUSLY TELLING US HE'S TOWN!!!

Jk, can't really comment on it yet personally

I just got home and I'm re-reading the thread now. Since Lucanosa has come up so much, I'll start there.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also : I forgot to note in the RQS that my timezone is AEST - GMT+10

chaotic evil?

If you look at the previous games I've played, I was treated like literal garbage by a specific group of people, and nothing I posted or contributed was ever actually considered (or probably even read/analyzed). I was always the first to be sus, and I the only chance as a townie to help get my views across was to cause chaos, and inevitably disrupt the mafias plans.

Lesbihonest, do you really think I'm that stupid to hang myself on like my first post lmao

The person who seems most suspicious after all this is Uttumori. Because at the first mention of someone else being brought up, they went along with it pretty easily. Albeit with low hanging fruit

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh I just re read the thread. You pointed it out right after he said it, I missed that because I was asking questions. I rescind my point above^
And refuse to edit my post

People post all types of weird answers in RQS, I personally don't like RQS. I didn't bat an eye at his response, mostly because I understand the spot he is describing because I have been in it too

Soooo what should we do for voting?

I suppose if we don't find someone immediately obvious, well just have to guess by the end of the day
//queue the ol' "no lynch is bad!1" which I agree with, it's just always brought up a lot lmao

- - - Post Merge - - -

But yeah, I'm not sure who
If I had to guess, maybe CoffeeSandwich-- Moriwhatever? No one else has said much apart from Luca so maybe him, but I don't think that's a good reason to vote, I shanajjaansndnn

Hey guys, I've been a busy bean today.

Looking over this thread, I don't really see an suspicions and I think we should wait a little while longer before casting any votes.

Hey guys, I've been a busy bean today.

Looking over this thread, I don't really see an suspicions and I think we should wait a little while longer before casting any votes.

I'd like to hear from Ness and Intensu too before anyone does any major finger pointing or coming to any major conclusions/making reads

come on guys get online and postttttt/talk/idk

Why is it when I finally get back into mafia it's all so dead lmfao

Tbh at this point since we have next to no leads, it'll probably just end up being a random lynch. RIP.

Back