Mafia Noatun, City of Genesis | Bayonetta 2 Mafia | Umbra Witches Win

I love me some emoticons!!!!!! Bowie why u do this?

No but seriously why are they banned?

I don't know if I'll join......hmmmm......

/in please!

I love your flavour text and I'm keen to see the "surprise elements" you've been working on! If you want to re-do the first game's setup at some point, I'd love to play that, too, just fyi.

Just to check - emoticons aren't mentioned as being banned in the OP that I can see - are we allowed to use them?

Emoticons aren't banned in this game. They were in the last one, but I figured it was a dumb rule to have in the first place, so they're back!

Amanda, I'll add you right away. Zendel, take your time.

I've decided I'll join this game, I won't be extremely active as I'm a busy person during from Sunday to Friday. So bear that in mind.

- - - Post Merge - - -

During from = * from Sunday to Friday, wow.

I've decided I'll join this game, I won't be extremely active as I'm a busy person during from Sunday to Friday. So bear that in mind.

- - - Post Merge - - -

During from = * from Sunday to Friday, wow.

You'll be fine. Voting is mandatory, though, and if you don't vote once in two Days, you get eliminated from the game.

Added!

q2iP5P6.png

“Welcome to Noatun, the city at Paradiso’s doorstep!”

In exchange for the magnificent powers of Inferno’s demons, Umbra Witches have to essentially sell their soul to Inferno, which means that when they die, their soul is immediately dragged down there, and they are subsequently tortured by demons for all eternity.

During a fight with Paradiso’s angelic forces, Umbra Witch Jeanne was killed. A demon summon had somehow gotten out of hand, and the Infernal Demon wasted no time in killing her.

Her soul was quickly dragged down to the fiery depths of Inferno, and following her demise, a group of Witch Hunt survivors flocked to Noatun, the City of Genesis, to climb the sacred mountain of Fimbulvetr, in the hopes of reaching the gateway to Inferno and saving their fellow Umbra’s soul before it is too late.

However, the Lumen Sages of Paradiso are determined to block the Witches’ path, and if you want to save Jeanne, you will need to get past them.

Something big is happening to the world, far beyond the comprehension of either clan. The Trinity of Realities are beginning to blend together with disastrous consequences for all realms, and only time will tell what will become of the world. Perhaps saving Jeanne is the least of your concerns.

foFjSIj.png

Witch Time has been introduced!

Witch Time is a special ability which has been granted to all players from this moment forward (including Sages).

When a Witch is voted against, they can choose to revoke the vote by using the ##WITCHTIME VOTE: VoterUsername @ YourUsername command in the voting thread.

As an example, if a Witch called Bayonetta was voting to lynch a Sage called Balder, Balder could get rid of the vote against him by using the command: ##WITCHTIME VOTE: Bayonetta @ Balder.

You can choose to revoke somebody’s vote against you or revoke a vote against somebody else, regardless of your role. You can’t, however, use this as an alternative way to undo your own votes. As always, votes are final (including ones you perform with Witch Time).

It can only be used once per player, so it must be used with care and at just the right moment, but at the same time, will it make people more suspicious of you if you’re desperately trying to avoid being voted for? The choice is yours whether to use it at all or not.

Players can also decide to group together to protect someone they think is important (or simply want to keep part of the game for whatever reason).

If, for any reason, the Witch Time ability influences the vote into a tie, Witch Time will “run out” and the final vote result will be based on the original, uninfluenced votes. Surprise elements may also cause Witch Time to run out.

But that’s not all! On Day 2, an unforgiven surprise will be unveiled, and an assortment of treasures will arrive.

Day 1 has begun and all participants have been given their roles. You have until the end of the countdown to decide on a lynch in the voting thread.

Last edited:
I can't wait!

- - - Post Merge - - -

If its ok with you guys, I'd like to post an RQS I saw on a different mafia game, to get this started a bit more.

1. What's your gender? Do you have a nickname you'd like for us to call you?
2. How active do you think you'll be this game? What’s your timezone?
3. If you have played before, what’s your playstyle?
4. What alignment do you think you would prefer to play - mafia or town? Why?
5. If you had to guess, would you say the person who posted above you is mafia or town? Why?
6. YOU HYPED?

---------------------------------------------------------------

Female, none
pretty active, GMT-6
none (yet)
any
5. If you had to guess, would you say the person who posted above you is mafia or town? Why?
(N/A)
6. YOU HYPED?
yes

Last edited:
Male, I don't mind.
Not very, GMT +1
My playstyle varies
Town, I feel like identifying towns is easier and then we can figure out who scum is quicker.
A guess based on nothing? Town, I'd say because you're kinda new.
6. YOU HYPED?
Sure

I'm female and call me Lani or Night
Quite active (but I'll probably be asleep when everyone else is online :////////////////)
Idk sorry lmao
Mafia because I've never been it before
Town
6. YOU HYPED?
Yup

Female and anything is fine!
I'll check everyday. C: I'm eastern time.
I haven't played a forum mafia game so I dunno my playstyle. Guess I'll learn it with this one!
Either one!
Maybe town? It's hard to tell tbh.
6. YOU HYPED?
OH YES!

- I am male, you can call me Toad or whatever
- Im fairly active in most games of mafia i play
- I tend to be over analytical and emotional.... don't take anything i say personally lol
- Town, the few times I have been mafia, I was terrible
- Magic 8 Ball says yes
6. YOU HYPED?
- Oh.... yeah

Male; don't care
Fairly active; Eastern (currently GMT-4 due to DST)
I have only played the previous Bayonetta Mafia game, and I don't know what my playstyle is yet or if I have much of one.
Any, really. I think both are interesting.
No idea yet.
6. YOU HYPED?
Of course!

Male; don't care
Fairly active; Eastern (currently GMT-4 due to DST)
I have only played the previous Bayonetta Mafia game, and I don't know what my playstyle is yet or if I have much of one.
Any, really. I think both are interesting.
No idea yet.
6. YOU HYPED?
Of course!

For whatever reason, there was an error with your private message. It was probably due to me trying to send them all out mere seconds apart. The fault has been corrected.

Male; Luca or Zeta
2. How active do you think you'll be this game? What?s your timezone?
Considering it's still D1 and we're at... only 4 pages (!!!), I'll have no trouble keeping up with this and staying pretty active. My timezone is Central standard
3. If you have played before, what?s your playstyle?
chaotic evil
Town, playing as mafia is wayyy too hard considering I'm basically either given no help or told exactly what to do and say word for word, and the last time I was mafia I was basically thrown under the bus because the game was actually set up bad ;; sorry no offence. Plus townies always have the best roles so
👀 obviously mafia, because they made this game. who else would be so cruel
6. YOU HYPED?
eh, my last mafia experience was 0/10 never do again but I mean this set up seems exciting so a little I guess??
It's just so dead... 👀👀👀 where is everyone, come on and posttttttt

Male; Luca or Zeta
Considering it's still D1 and we're at... only 4 pages (!!!), I'll have no trouble keeping up with this and staying pretty active. My timezone is Central standard
chaotic evil
Town, playing as mafia is wayyy too hard considering I'm basically either given no help or told exactly what to do and say word for word, and the last time I was mafia I was basically thrown under the bus because the game was actually set up bad ;; sorry no offence. Plus townies always have the best roles so
�� obviously mafia, because they made this game. who else would be so cruel
6. YOU HYPED?
eh, my last mafia experience was 0/10 never do again but I mean this set up seems exciting so a little I guess??
It's just so dead... ������ where is everyone, come on and posttttttt

chaotic evil?

so do you get killed if you don't vote? why did the last one end so quickly? I went to go read it but couldn't find an answer

Back