Mafia Noatun, City of Genesis | Bayonetta 2 Mafia | Umbra Witches Win

Hi, folks! Here to settle the chaos now.

First of all, I'm sorry about your health, Amanda. I hope you get better soon! You are perfectly fine to post provided you keep your information-sharing to Night phase(s).

Okay, so, Infernal Demons do not have a unique win condition or a lose condition. Regardless of whether they have been told to lie or to tell the truth, their win condition remains the same from when they died. So, if a Sage ends up as one, then they still class as a Sage (even though they do not have any of the same actions as an alive Sage).

Your role was unveiled because you were assigned as Rosa (which, to jog everyone's memory, protects you for a Day and Night), and only Witches have a chance of getting that role.

Thanks for clarifying things for us Bowie! I'm very glad that I wasn't breaking the rules by posting. I later realised Zendel was posting during that timeframe, too, so I was probably fine. I wasn't thinking as clearly as I should have been, largely as a result of the pain meds. Thanks, also, for your concern, I really appreciate it.

:)

I'm sorry for misunderstanding that last PM, which I had thought confirmed the new win-con. That is my mistake to have assumed my understanding was accurate to the point of Toads repeatedly. I'm a little confused as to how the win-cons actually work, but that's by-the-by at this stage lol.

I'm sorry Toads. You were right to disregard the win-con issue. I apologise for adding to the confusion.

- - - Post Merge - - -

EBWOP : ...to have assumed my understanding to the point of CORRECTING Toads repeatedly.

It's not hard to see that a lot of assumptions are being thrown around with little evidence behind them, so I'm going to vote with the only piece of evidence I need and assume Zendel is telling the truth:

But yes, Primarina is also a sage.

Zendel was town and correct on the Amanda hint (Also the basis for my hammer). It would be dumb for me not to take this hint seriously also.

I can try to form a detailed analysis on Primarina I think, but its really hard for me as I only joined Day 3. But seeing from the way he's not structuring his posts about me before posting makes me think he's just posting his thoughts as they come to him. It's not a bad thing, just a lot of people do this as scum.

My thought process at this point is Town-leaning Tensu, a hint given by Zendel, Nulling/Townlean Toadsworthy as I think he's the only one who might possibly be experienced enough to double cross as mafia, and scum locking Primarina.

It's not hard to see that a lot of assumptions are being thrown around with little evidence behind them, so I'm going to vote with the only piece of evidence I need and assume Zendel is telling the truth:

Zendel was town and correct on the Amanda hint (Also the basis for my hammer). It would be dumb for me not to take this hint seriously also.

I can try to form a detailed analysis on Primarina I think, but its really hard for me as I only joined Day 3. But seeing from the way he's not structuring his posts about me before posting makes me think he's just posting his thoughts as they come to him. It's not a bad thing, just a lot of people do this as scum.

My thought process at this point is Town-leaning Tensu, a hint given by Zendel, Nulling/Townlean Toadsworthy as I think he's the only one who might possibly be experienced enough to double cross as mafia, and scum locking Primarina.

you could read my last 189219729317 posts explaining everything in detail and how even if you disregard the freebie hints, Primarina still looks the scummiest

do you honestly think I could pull this off if I was scum? does anyone? absolutely not

The only person I really read wrong was Corrie, and that was on day 1...

Now that everyone's voted we just have to wait for another 2 hours or so....yay....

Last edited:
Heheh I guess I goofed that up, now that prim has majority vote, I'm glad you guys made the right choice :}

Last edited:
I thought you could've opted out of that role?

I guess it's fun to start some mischief huh?

lol sorry I thought it would be fun to spice things up a bit, I tried to make the lie a bit obvious, im glad to see that you guys saw right through it

KBXXYT8.png

"Let's dance, boys!"

All that remains is darkness. But for how long?

Primarina was killed and unveiled to be a Lumen Sage.

Noatun, City of Genesis Mafia is over, and the Umbra Witches have successfully vanquished all of the Lumen Sages. Congratulations to the remaining Umbra Witches, and kudos to the Infernal Demons!

Thanks for playing Noatun, City of Genesis Mafia! I hope you all had a blast!

♪ Moon river wider than a mile I'm crossing you in style someday...♪

Thanks for this excellent game, well done everyone!

Back