• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Noatun, City of Genesis | Bayonetta 2 Mafia | Umbra Witches Win

Oh, wait. I've got one more thing to show you all.Yoy

You see, a citizen of Noatun has asked me to deliverFyq you all a letter, signed as a letter of complaint. I didn't want to ruin the mood of your victory by showing you this, but now everything is perfectly over, I see no reason not to:

A concerned citizen said:
"Dear Overseer,

The confusion you have caused, along with the destruction caused by

your shadowy presence in our ancient city, has led us to turn our heads

to lost samples of The Records of Time, grasped from the eternal End

of Time.

In it, it is stated that?"

The letter was slightly torn. I do apoloOgise.

Anyway, enjoy your victory, Wi.gnptches!

Oh, wait. I've got one more thing to show you all.Yoy

You see, a citizen of Noatun has asked me to deliverFyq you all a letter, signed as a letter of complaint. I didn't want to ruin the mood of your victory by showing you this, but now everything is perfectly over, I see no reason not to:

The letter was slightly torn. I do apoloOgise.

Anyway, enjoy your victory, Wi.gnptches!

Wat.

*gasp* is this a hint to you hosting another game :eek:

Last edited:
while I'm all for new and interesting mechanics to spice up mafia games, I think this game had a little too much going on and took away from the root of what Mafia is.

For example, the infernal demon thing was inventive, but then people just based their votes and opinions on the information we got
Rather than analyzing the events and posts of people which is what forum mafia is supposed to be about.

Games of mafia can include mechanics to make people think in different ways, but when you are fighting about whether information from the host is true or false... it creates chaos and takes away from what mafia should be. Also all rules and guidelines should be presented at the start, while surprise things can be "exciting" it just adds to the chaos factor that you like to avoid in set-ups

but you are a fantastic host! the flavor and graphics are way way way way on point
much better than anything I could imagine doing lol

Last edited:
tfw you expose a scum then die then nobody listens to you

Cool game bowie!

Bowie do you have intentions to play in any games? or just hosting?

Most likely just hosting. If a game came up that I was interested in, had an interesting theme and whatnot, then perhaps, but right now I have no intention to.

That was fun! I learned a lot from this, but it's funny that you guys thought I was scum from voting for Corrie, because I would've voted for Corrie even if I was town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I still don't know why that was suspicious. lol

That was fun! I learned a lot from this, but it's funny that you guys thought I was scum from voting for Corrie, because I would've voted for Corrie even if I was town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's a characteristic of scum to do what you did.

It's a characteristic of scum to do what you did.

Yeah, I get that now, but as I was a new player (this was only my second game), I genuinely didn't know that, and I honestly would've done the same if I was town.

Last edited:

- - - Post Merge - - -

voting at the last second without any type of reasoning and minimal posts behind it always looks sketchy. To others if you swoop in to vote on the last moment to change the votes from one person to another, you are essentially killing a town member and probably saving your mafia teammate. Its not scummy in all situations, but it didn't resonate well with me hence why I called you out on it... I voted for Corrie too, but its the way you voted that was telling

voting at the last second without any type of reasoning and minimal posts behind it always looks sketchy. To others if you swoop in to vote on the last moment to change the votes from one person to another, you are essentially killing a town member and probably saving your mafia teammate. Its not scummy in all situations, but it didn't resonate well with me hence why I called you out on it... I voted for Corrie too, but its the way you voted that was telling

Yeah I get what you're saying, and I've definitely learned from it, but my reasons were real and I would've done it if I had been town. I actually did misread and think I had to vote or would be modkilled, and it is genuinely my opinion that a mislynch is better than not getting any new information at the beginning of a game.

Congrats witches!

Y'know, I think I did aite for my first scum game lmao
It was fun, thanks ^^

Back