Mafia Noatun, City of Genesis | Bayonetta 2 Mafia | Umbra Witches Win

KBXXYT8.png

"A power only meant for Aesir."

The Witches flocked to the very top of the sacred mountain of Fimbulventr. The clouds turned grey, harsh snow began to fall, and the ground below them started to shake. They clung together to keep themselves standing, but a Lumen Sage took this opportunity to rid the world of yet another Umbra Witch, pushing Uttumori away from the group.

"Uttumori!" toadsworthy yelled, as Uttumori lost their grip and fell, falling down through the clouds with ease.

Everything went dark.

Uttumori was killed by the Lumen Sages overnight and turned into an Infernal Demon.

YDMEMVL.png

The Remembrance of Time has ended, and Rosa has been sent back to her time. No more Witches will be assigned as her, and nobody is safe.

All items are now out of stock.

Earrings of RuinSelene's LightBracelet of TimeEternal Testimony
50 TBT Bells50 TBT Bells300 TBT Bells500 TBT Bells
Protects the player from the vote. Lasts a single day.Allows the player to use Witch Time up to three times in the entire game.Removes all current votes against a player on a single Day.Will turn the player into Rosa, giving them all the normal benefits of being Rosa with no additional limits.
0 in stock0 in stock0 in stock0 in stock

Day 4 has begun. You have until the end of the countdown to decide on a lynch in the voting thread.

Last edited:
Damn, rip me. Avenge me, I trust you guys will be able to make the right decision.

Primarina, were looking at you!

what do you have to say for yourself?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Me, Tensu, Primarina, and Jacob are all thats left

Murder him guys!!!! Yaassss.

Just kidding, no but seriously get him lynched. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Jacob hasnt really posted all that much, which from what ive seen thats exactly what scum do to make the others forget about them

Jacob hasnt really posted all that much, which from what ive seen thats exactly what scum do to make the others forget about them

this isn't strong enough reasoning for me... I was largely inactive for some time in this game.
Look at other games, inactivity does not always equal scum.

We need to read their posts more. I still don't understand the infernal demons thing, because theres a chance the information could be wrong

I still don't understand the infernal demons thing, because theres a chance the information could be wrong

Infernal Demons know every player and all of their roles.

I tell them whether to lie about their information or tell the truth to help you guys win.

That's all there is to them, and because of what Zendel did, I'm allowing them all to speak at any point in the game from now on, provided they follow through with the instructions I have given them.

Ok, here is what I'm looking at right now:
Tensu- see previous, hammered Nightmares, when could've saved em

Primarina- sketchy, see previous post, nothing has really changed to make me trust you at all
PLUS: if you are gonna vote for me again today, I want to see some freaking evidence or a logical argument for it
Not just, "was inactive, blah blah" repeat of the last 6 posts you made.

Jacob- look at the votes from yesterday when we voted Amanda. When jacob cast his vote the standings were: Primarina - 1, Amanda - 2. If Jacob and Amanda were scum mates, they would've talked to each other and both voted Primarina to get them out that day. That would mean that today it was 2 town and 2 scum (Jacob and Amanda) which would have made them win the game.

BUT he didn't vote for Prim. He voted for Amanda, at a time where it mattered A LOT. I don't think Jacob is scum, I still believe its Primarina. If they were actually on a team, they could've won it yesterday by voting out Primarina with me but didn't.

I will be peeved if you guys vote Jacob after all this information that has been given to you.

Plus Amanda and Nightmares haven't posted anything since they became Infernos, because they both know that they've lost.

Last edited:
I will be peeved if you guys vote Jacob after all this information that has been given to you.

Plus Amanda and Nightmares haven't posted anything since they became Infernos, because they both know that they've lost.

so see, we have multiple reasons to vote for Primarina on multiple sides

Back