Favorite furniture set!?

Nekoneko

黒猫
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
I'm really digging the Sanrio sets, the mermaid set and the princess set. What is some of your favorite furniture?

I've always liked the mushroom set, I often keep it on display year round.

Gorgeous. Too bad it can't be customized and there aren't as many pieces as I'd like :(

Last edited:
Oh I have a lot of favorites.. but I love the customizable ones the most.

If I had to pick just one, I think I'd go with Alpine.

But I also love the minimalist, stripe, sloppy, and modern wood sets. I also like the sanrio sets but they sadly aren't customizable :(

Alpine set. Every time I restart my game, I have to stop myself from building an alpine set room. That and the Rococo/Gorgeous sets are a must-have for me.

Alpine is my favorite because it can be changed with clothing or a QR code.

I do like the Hello Kitty stuff and Marty set but wish there were more pieces. The Hello Kitty sets needs a Sofa and a smaller table.

Jingle, Blue (Refurbished with dark blue), minimalist (reminds me of Nintendogs; not hating or anything, just saying), modern and modern wood
*there are others but definitely those ones :3

Not usually a fan of furniture set. I used to but I've kinda grown tired of them so I try to use them in moderation. I prefer using furniture that goes well with the theme and color of the room.

But if I have to choose, it would be the customized alpine set

I really like the cardboard set. The alpine set is pretty too and it's great how many customization options it has. I don't often find myself using it though...

The Sweets set and the Kerokerokeroppi set that Toby has.

Also the zen set.

Last edited:
The Regal has been a favorite from the beginning of my play. Even more so since I customized it blue. Exotic, also, which looks ultra exotic, imo, customized black and red!

Back