• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Are you straight?

:o

• Yah.

Votes: 112 45.2%
  • Nah.

Votes: 116 46.8%
  • Undecided.

Votes: 20 8.1%

• Total voters
I'm bisexual so I guess I am half straight? Lel

Why do you care about my sexuality anyways? Are you coming onto me...? :rolleyes:

But seriously, like, I have no idea. I find certain parts of men attractive, and some repulsive. I find certain parts of women attractive, and some repulsive. It's kind of a lose-lose situation.

I'm one of the two people in my school friend group that isn't interested in guys or girls. All the others have or have had boyfriends/girlfriends. I feel special lol :lemon:

I'm one of the two people in my school friend group that isn't interested in guys or girls. All the others have or have had boyfriends/girlfriends. I feel special lol :lemon:

Maybe asexual or you just aren't ready yet. I'm interested in women but can't be bothered with any sort of relationship currently. Too much hassle.

Is anyone on this website straight? Geez. I'm not homophobic, it just seems like there's a shortage of straight people. I am, by the way.

Back