• Yah.

Votes: 112 45.2%
  • Nah.

Votes: 116 46.8%
  • Undecided.

Votes: 20 8.1%

• Total voters
i am but i've never dated so ya never kno amirite

these poll results were so surprising and it's super cool to know more about our lil tbtf community here :)

I actually clicked no by accident ;;

Anyway, yes, this is pretty interesting. I've never met anyone who isn't straight before in person, and I've also never dated so I'm a bit of a loser. Like I need to get out more.

I'm straight and proud :3
I just don't have any sexual attraction, so a hetero-romantic asexual if you will.
In regards to an earlier arguement:
Not everybody will accept you, and sometimes you do need to change. But not always. The world can be unforgiving. The world can be accepting. You just need to reach out to those who love you for you. Yes, people attack members of the LGBT community, but so many support the community. I support you rainbows. You fabulous rainbows :D

Last edited:
Omf, I didn't expect LGBT+ to be a majority here
I know like one gay dude irl and that's it ;;;
you probably know more that just havent come out to you yet lol. my best friend of the last 10 years is genderfluid and pan, and i only found out last summer, and they only found out about me last summer as well.

I'm straight and proud :3
I just don't have any sexual attraction, so a hetero-romantic asexual if you will.
In regards to an earlier arguement:
Not everybody will accept you, and sometimes you do need to change. But not always. The world can be unforgiving. The world can be accepting. You just need to reach out to those who love you for you. Yes, people attack members of the LGBT community, but so many support the community. I support you rainbows. You fabulous rainbows :D

what
do u realize that the "and sometimes you do need to change" part sounds really bad .. :I

you probably know more that just havent come out to you yet lol. my best friend of the last 10 years is genderfluid and pan, and i only found out last summer, and they only found out about me last summer as well.

Yeah, I suppose, haha. Would never be a majority though o_O

what
do u realize that the "and sometimes you do need to change" part sounds really bad .. :I

It is true though. It's unfortunate, yes. We've all had to change for an envioronment or a situation. I could've phrased that better, qnd I will admit that it wasn't worded well. I'm not here to fight, just here to defend a friend of mine if need be. :)

It is true though. It's unfortunate, yes. We've all had to change for an envioronment or a situation. I could've phrased that better, qnd I will admit that it wasn't worded well. I'm not here to fight, just here to defend a friend of mine if need be. :)
yeah but you really made it sound like "sometimes u need to stop being lgbt so that others wont be Bothered" and that's not rly cool but it seems like thats not what u meant (??) so yay

Yup I'm straight
But clicked no
...(wut am I doing with my life)
:rolleyes:
wait what

yeah but you really made it sound like "sometimes u need to stop being lgbt so that others wont be Bothered" and that's not rly cool but it seems like thats not what u meant (??) so yay

wait what

Oh no! That's nowhere near what I meant! I've had many friends who are part of the LGBT community and I've loved knowing them(moving away was when I couldn't talk with them anymore)! I'm so sorry it sounded that way! D:
I was trying to say it like how we sometimes don't eat like a pig on our first date...even though, let's be honest, we are pigs lol And we eventually can be our pig-selves once we know for 100% fact they'll love us regardless.
Sorry for the misunderstanding ^~^"

Last edited:
still undecided

And that is quite alright! Take your time, and stay undecided for however long you want. Honestly, I think it's pretty great that people can be undecided. Sexuality is not a straight line, and that's pretty freaking cool.

And that is quite alright! Take your time, and stay undecided for however long you want. Honestly, I think it's pretty great that people can be undecided. Sexuality is not a straight line, and that's pretty freaking cool.

with me it was like
i like girls no boys no im gay i like girls i really like girls nevermind i fell in love with a boy i think i like boys too im bi then wait but i dont think i like girls anymore really what

with me it was like
i like girls no boys no im gay i like girls i really like girls nevermind i fell in love with a boy i think i like boys too im bi then wait but i dont think i like girls anymore really what

I went through the exact same thing. Somewhat. I fell in love with a boy right before I realized that I was just gay. The boy and I are basically best friends now. I just think it's important that people know like, if you don't know then that's totally fine. I think we put a lot of pressure on ourselves to label ourselves, but it makes me so happy when people take their times.

Thank you for sharing!

I think we put a lot of pressure on ourselves to label ourselves

^ That and we've been brought up in such a heteronormative society that it makes figuring yourself out that much more difficult. We're so conditioned into thinking straight is the default from when we're basically babies that we expect ourselves to be at least partially attracted to the other gender for years, even tricking ourselves into thinking we are. Not to mention the obsessions of other people of our own identities, it makes you feel like you absolutely need your mind to be figured out when it doesn't.

It's fine to not know whether you're 15 or 25 and it's none of anybody's business but yours.

When I was like, 10, I "fell in love" with a girl. Not gonna say her name since privacy and all. It was a very innocent childhood thing. She was an Animal Crossing fan like me, so I guess that's the only reason we kicked it off. Her brother hated the sight of me.

When I was about 11 or 12, I had to tell her I was gay, 'cause that was around the time I started realising my sexuality, and it was so weird because it's like she always knew, and we've unfortunately lost touch over the past couple of years, but I got to speak to her brother on Twitter recently and he seems to have changed for the better. It's strange the way things turn!

But what I'm trying to say is that, you can realise who you are at any time. For some people, it takes them many years, and for others it's always a part of them. People shouldn't feel any pressure to label themselves so soon, or even at all. You're just you, and you don't need any tags.

I'm faplistomigiladromibompijaxual, meaning I have a weird attraction to hating people who bump ancient threads.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Why do you feel the need to post the same exact word in the same exact thread, twice?
Because I didn't realize that I already posted in this thread. I don't come on this forum as often as I used to, so excuse me for double posting.
well I'm straight and not like that to lgbts, but really lgbts have to learn to deal with those kind of straights because there will always be people that are against lgbt and billions of religious people in the world. Not much you can do about it but just be with people that support you. Not everyone will just accept and respect you, people are different and there's harmful people but you need to avoid, America is probably the most lgbt-accepting country I guess that's the most acceptance you can get there.

But really, I don't find much people to be homophobic or something that bad unless they are highly religious or think lgbts are the worst thing in the universe, lots of people don't really care about them (like me) or accept it. So don't be so fearful of getting killed or something but don't expect everyone to like you as well.

Oh honey, you have no idea of how wrong you are. We LGBT folk, don't need or let a lone have to put up with any form of discrimination that we might face. We don't want to be silent and complacent in our own discrimination. When we see something happen to someone in our community we need to speak up against it, otherwise nothing is going to get done. Having the attitude of "It's the territory of being part of the LGBT community, no use in trying to change it" is toxic asf, and if you truly consider yourself an ally, you need to lose that train of thought.

The US isn't super accepting either, sure we're more accepting of LGBT people than say Egypt, but the USA still has a long ass way to come.

Back