• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Are you straight?

:o

• Yah.

Votes: 112 45.2%
  • Nah.

Votes: 116 46.8%
  • Undecided.

Votes: 20 8.1%

• Total voters
I don't know... my brain says straight, but my heart says bi, so like 75% straight? I honestly don't care though so I'll go with straight.

What ever will you do on an animal crossing forum without more straight people!

Lesbihonest, it is a pretty gay game ngl

Gay.

100% certain this thread will turn into an argument somehow and be locked this time tomorrow.

Is anyone on this website straight? Geez. I'm not homophobic, it just seems like there's a shortage of straight people. I am, by the way.

The Straight Minority On The Bell Tree Forums...

BTW I Have Nothing Against The Heterosexuals I Love Myself Some Straights Once In A While Lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

str8

I'm not sure if the result of this poll is surprising or not. The LGBTQA support thread has a lot of posts and there have been a lot of other threads like that floating around, but I don't know if I ever expected the number of non-straight people on here to be greater than straight.

on past sexuality posts straight has been over 50% lol people on here are so often like "i feel so alone being cishet )':" but really youre quite many

Maybe asexual or you just aren't ready yet. I'm interested in women but can't be bothered with any sort of relationship currently. Too much hassle.

Pretty much both. Like, in some ways I am physically attracted to both men and women, but I am in no way sexually attracted to either. Personally, I lean more towards men. I also don't have the time or patience to deal with having a boyfriend at the moment, what with graduating from high school and going to college and all.

I also have like super high standards so chances are it will take me forever to find that special someone anyways :lemon:

Isn't straight just another term for heterosexual? Bisexual has its own category. I don't really know how else someone is considered "half straight."

Yeah I was gonna mention this
Bisexual and pansexual are their own sexualities, you aren't "part straight" or "half straight/half gay", theyre their own thing!

Why do you say that?:confused:

yLtDjEw.png

Isn't straight just another term for heterosexual? Bisexual has its own category. I don't really know how else someone is considered "half straight."

True, there's a big gap between 100% straight and 100% gay which is, of course, where the bi's, ace's, pan's, undecided, etc. all fall into. A better poll would be "Are you straight, gay, or something else/in between?" Something like that

Back