• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Are you straight?

:o

• Yah.

Votes: 112 45.2%
  • Nah.

Votes: 116 46.8%
  • Undecided.

Votes: 20 8.1%

• Total voters
Maybe so that people feel accepted and welcomed? For example, I'm straight, but that doesn't mean I condone hatred of any form.

Last edited:
that's exactly what i was thinking of LMAO

HERE I FOUND IT
ad43a8e01757511dbcb088d67cbdbd45.jpg

Maybe so that people feel accepted and welcomed? For example, I'm straight, but that doesn't mean I condone hatred of any form.

i know yall probably have good intentions with this but your sexuality has nothing to do with whether you're homophobic or not so when someone asks you yours and you say "but i'm not homophobic!" it makes you look like you might be. like why would you needa clarify when it's completely unrelated you know?

it's like if someone asks your favourite cuisine and you say "italian - oh but i'm not racist or anything". it's irrelevant and looks sus, just say you're straight and move on lol.

HERE I FOUND IT
ad43a8e01757511dbcb088d67cbdbd45.jpg

there it is the image that ended homophobia

Yes, I am very straight. What can I say, I love men!

No one's claiming it's a cure for homophobia. It's more of a "hey you don't need to feel like you need to be anything but yourself around me" type thing. Granted, I currently live in a part of the south in the Bible Belt where homophobia is pretty much the norm, so that might contribute to why I feel a need to distance myself from that.

i know yall probably have good intentions with this but your sexuality has nothing to do with whether you're homophobic or not so when someone asks you yours and you say "but i'm not homophobic!" it makes you look like you might be. like why would you needa clarify when it's completely unrelated you know?

it's like if someone asks your favourite cuisine and you say "italian - oh but i'm not racist or anything". it's irrelevant and looks sus, just say you're straight and move on lol.

there it is the image that ended homophobia

this image helped me feel welcomed in the community

but ya literally what gyro said. if u have to keep insisting that ur not smth it gets really susp. like homophobia in the lgbt community exists as well - biphobia for example

No one's claiming it's a cure for homophobia. It's more of a "hey you don't need to feel like you need to be anything but yourself around me" type thing. Granted, I currently live in a part of the south in the Bible Belt where homophobia is pretty much the norm, so that might contribute to why I feel a need to distance myself from that.

kinda confused by the "cure for homophobia" part? i'm not sure what you were referring to.

but anyways it's not homophobic to be straight so it's just weird to see that sort of reply. i understand you have the best intentions and while it's not really hurting anyone, but as a gay person i can tell you with full certainty that you don't have to verbally clarify that you aren't homophobic (unless you're being asked "are you homophobic?" lol), especially where it's unrelated. instead focus on reflecting that in your actions, not only to us but other people.

Last edited:
no, i'm pretty sure i'm bi. recently i've been questioning my sexuality and i may be a lesbian idk anymore

I don't know what to pick... I'm only romantically attracted to women, and only sexually/physically attracted to men. I guess that would be bisexual. There is no option for me here.

Last edited:
I'm attracted to the same-sex physically but with the opposite-sex emotionally. Weird.

I'm not physically nor emotionally attracted to either sooooo undecided? ^^"

i'm anything goes as long as we get along and i find u attractive :cool:

Back