• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

How do you organize/display stuffed animals?

Corrie

I hear the secrets that you keep...
Peach 🍑
Durian 🌽
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Yellow Balloon
Sweet Balloon
Pink Balloon
Sweet Balloon
Yellow Balloon
I have about thirty stuffed animals that I want to display in my room but since there's so many, I'm having difficulty.

I don't want to shove them into a bag or bin or hide them away in my closet. I wanna admire them!

If you have stuffed animals, where are they in your room?

What sort of size are they? If they're beanie boo sort of size you could give them each their own little transparent container. Protects them from dust too.

When I reach enough teddies I hope to somehow string them up across the wall so they're out of the way but still on show.

I have most of mine in a small laundry basket for now :c I sleep holding onto one/two, but when I get my new bed I'm gonna just push em all on my bed against the walls n stuff.

I have them displayed on a shelf :) But I don't have too many. Maybe 10, and a lot of them are smaller ones.

heyyy my kind of thread. i have almost 60 plushies of all sizes and just display them all around my room. my room used to be really empty and dull but they make it look bright. i put the small ones in places like my bookshelf and nightstand and the big ones go on the floor against the wall or on my chair. i'm actually thinking of getting this human sized teddy bear and just piling all my plushies on it. you could also organize them by color and put them in a bin. i've been thinking about doing this with my holiday themed plushies to fill my room with only plushies according to the theme. idk its a big problem lol

I still have all the stuffed animals from when I was little. I keep them in a spider man pillow case I used to sleep with.

I give him to my dog and let her rip their heads off.

I have several of my stuffies up on top of my bookshelf. I am thinking about maybe getting one of those netted things to hang in the corner to toss some onto because I have a bunch in my closet that don't have a place to live yet. =[

Like Kaydee, I keep the ones I want on display on top of my bookcase. Those being Disney-related (mainly Finding Dory) and some custom plushies I had made of some of my late betta fish.

I only have three stuffed toys, one is a giant monkey that I use as a bolster when I sleep, and two are ugly dolls that I also keep on my bed on top of my pillows. They never really move from that spot because I only use one small pillow to sleep and the rest are decoration.

I only have three stuffed toys, one is a giant monkey that I use as a bolster when I sleep, and two are ugly dolls that I also keep on my bed on top of my pillows. They never really move from that spot because I only use one small pillow to sleep and the rest are decoration.

I love Ugly Dolls, I only have icebat =[ I pierced his ears.

I have a few on my bed. I have a single bed so there isnt much room. And then the rest I have displayed on my bookshelf (that might offend some book readers haha) I want to get a whole other shelf though just for the stuffed animals.

I'm still trying to figure out a good way to display mine as well!

I give him to my dog and let her rip their heads off.

MonsTER

It's a bit stupid, but we're moving house and I feel bad about getting rid of them
I wanted to make my new room look super nice and uncluttered though ;; idk what I should do

I have a couple on my bed, but the rest I sit on top of a couch I have in my room. It's not ideal, sometimes they roll off whenever someone sits on the couch. I used to have so many though, I eventually had to bag some and put them in the attic to save some room. Now I just keep my favourites.

I can't stand having a bunch of toys at the end of my bed anymore, I get hot at night quite easily and kick my covers out from the end of the bed, and if there's plushies there then they always end up on the floor.

Thanks for your responses guys! I'll definitely consider each and every idea. ^^ On my bed might be nice for the larger ones.

What sort of size are they? If they're beanie boo sort of size you could give them each their own little transparent container. Protects them from dust too.

When I reach enough teddies I hope to somehow string them up across the wall so they're out of the way but still on show.

Yeah, they're beanie babies for the most part! So same size. How do you string them across the wall? That seems like an interesting concept!

Last edited:
20170322_182208.jpg20170322_183703.jpg

Here's how mine are organized

Back