• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Favourite Villager(s)?

tinycomet

^ u ^
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
White Rose
Blue Hybrid Rose
Purple Violet
White Violet
Leif
I'm 100% certain other threads have been created for this, but they're months old and such, so I'm posting this here (I'm sorry!)

Who is your favourite villager and why? (If you have others, feel free to list them too)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Mayor Emily of Orion
Dreamies: Molly || Julian || Drago || Fauna ||
Current: Alfonso || Tipper || Scoot || Nan || Victoria || Beardo || Cherry || Kabuki ||

Last edited:
My favorite villager is Stitches. :eek:

Mostly since he is entertaining to talk to.

I also like Marshal and Molly alot.

My favorite villager is Static. He is purple, cranky, and a squirrel; 3 of my favorite things. I also like that he has a lightning bolt on his head and krzzt is his catchphrase.

My favourite villager is definitely my boy Lucky. I generally prefer the lazies, he gets on well with other villagers, his taste is amusingly eclectic, he usually has something funny to say. I simply enjoy playing a lot more when he's in my town.

HNI_0004.JPG

Sally!

also Genji, Claude, Buzz, Tasha, Viche, Sylvana, Static, Filbert, Ricky, Hazel, Nibbles, Hopkins and Francine.

Last edited:
Hugh is my favorite. I first met him in City Folk cause his house was right next to mine and wasn't too fond of him. But then he moved and I felt lonely.

Fauna is my favourite

I just think she is so adorable and sweet and c'mon she's a lil baby deer!

Molly and Genji and close seconds (because smol baby and otaku bunny)

My favourite villager is Butch. Probably bc he's a rottweiler, and we had all in all 3 rottweiler. I like his personality, house, interior, catchphrase and especially his design. I just love the crankies and for me he is something special, bc I had him in WW and there I also loved him so much and then he randomly moved into my town!

I also love Fauna! Honestly, when I bought NL I couldn't really remember Fauna, bc I never had her in my WW town and I didn't played with other players or something. Then she moved randomly into my first town and I just loved her. I haven't seen such a pretty exterior and especially interior design! Some other exteriors like Teddy's one are kinda nice too, but I just loved hers! Also her personality is one of my favourites and her catchprase, design, house placement, her clothes and just everything was finde. I think she is the cutest and prettiest female villager ever! No one can reach her the water!

Melba. She was the first villager I ever talked to back in Wild World. I was honestly devastated when she moved away, she had always been my favourite from the very beginning. For the same reason, I also like Pippy a lot! I'm also fond of all the cats, because I really love cats.

Man its so hard to pick just one, for me they're constantly changing. My all-time favs for me are Elmer, Ava and of course Mitzi.

But my current fav at the moment is Epona (if she counts? I guess she does) I finally got the amiibo to summon her and get her in my town and I love her so much c:

Hmmm, if I had to pick just one.. maybe it'd be Merengue. I know she's super popular, but I've always liked her. I think her design is just perfect and clever, having her horn be a strawberry. She just looks so sweet (pun intended) and nice.

Other close contenders though are definitely Skye and Bunnie

Marshal, because he's an adorable little sulking floof. I know he's super popular, and there are actually several super popular villagers I don't get the outsize appeal of (Stitches, Lolly, Chief, Molly, Pietro, etc.), but there is a reason he's so mega popular. I have a ton of favorites, though. Other than the other 9 in my main town (see signature), I also love Marina, Flora, Tia, Marcie, Nana, Marty, Cleo, Chai, Medli, Fuchsia, Chrissy, and Francine, among many others.

Of all time - it's Apollo. He was in my first acww town when I originally started playing the game.
In acww he once asked me if I liked the shirt he was wearing & when I said yes he did the flip motion and gave it to me. I can't remember what the shirt was but he changed back into his default shirt.(zipper).

Never had that happen again in acww and never again since in accf or acnl. Not sure what that was about. But literally giving me the shirt off his back has stuck with me all these years. Very generous and caring - even if from a virtual character.
Have never had Apollo since and haven't got his card, so maybe he is set to stay as a memory.

My favourite villagers are Fauna, Molly, Maple, Teddy, Melba, Joey and others that I don't remember now lol

Lolly!♥ I feel as if shes been in every AC village I've played, she is so sweet and adorable! I wont ever let her go :blush:

Agent S.

She's just so plan adorable, I can't get enough of her peppyness and shortness

Back