• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The 3:33 Aliens

lemoncrossing

fairything
Bells
Switch
1334-5403-6431
Tetris Grid
I've heard that if you play on a Saturday or Sunday night at 3:33 am and turn on a television in your home, there will be a weird "message" from an alien. It's nothing special, just another little thing that can show up on your TV like any other show, but I've always wanted to see it! I don't time travel and I'm rarely awake at 3:33, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I'll be able to see it one day!

What do you guys think? Have you seen it before? Do you want to see it? I'm interested to know.

I have seen it! It's actually kind of cool the aliens look
-SPOILER ALERT-
like the alien from the UFO item.
-END SPOILER-

I think it's funny snooty villagers ask about aliens being real because isn't it kinda cannon in acnl they are? In between Gulliver's space ship in some games and the TV show.
I think they are friendly aliens though. They probably just want to order a pizza.

Last edited:
I've seen it before. tbh it kinda freaked me out since I already don't like static or that rainbow tone. So once something popped up on the tv I kinda just ran and turned the tv off, lol.

I didn't realize it was a regular occurrence though. I thought it was just something you would happen upon.

HNI_0059_zpsa095e1aa.jpg

This is a picture I posted on ACC in 2013, It kinda scared me lol

You can also see them on Happy Home Designer too if you have a TV somewhere.

Last edited:
It absolutely freaked me out the first time I saw it back in 2013. I knew about it, so I pulled an all-nighter and then decided to watch it. I watched it for the full minute and was just flabbergasted, creeped out.
But yeah, it's a nice detail that Nintendo put in.

I've only heard about it and seen the pics. I've never actually seen it in game. I think its rather cool, honestly.

But then again I'm a weird alien believer so c: i may be bias

I think iv'e seen it on accident, I was just watching the tv for a bit and that came up.

Back