• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop Spy's Simply Small Signature* Shop! (*and other things)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitsuragi

some kind of superstar
Orange 🍊
Mango 🥭
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Purple Balloon
Sweet Balloon
Purple Balloon
Orange Heart Balloon
Purple Balloon
Blue Crescent Moon
Pink Crescent Moon
Galaxy Swirl
Orange Crescent Moon
Green Crescent Moon
Feedback
100% (237) +
gif_zpsjiwaqygs.gif

Hello, my name is Francine but I can be called Spy! I have been putting off this shop for a while, but after a lot of urging and a lot of support from my friends, I have decided to open and share my work with you all!
Currently, I make my gifs in Gimp. That being said, all signatures will have a white border or white background because gimp has terrible anti aliasing. Let me know if this is an issue for you.
This is a PWYW Shop. Please do not under-price me, but please don't feel pressured to spend a lot!
I accept TBT and IGB :)

Signature + graphics types

-Text signatures
-Discord banners
-Shop banners
-Bumps
-Simple ACNL sigs
Have a special request? (Image signatures, renders, OC ref sheets, etc) Feel free to PM me! I can do almost anything your heart desires, within reason!

grrrr_zpsmiqigupa.png

8rIP1Rw.png

Simple ACNL sigs

hsdhaasdjsd_zpsvsnesqjx.gif

yay_zpstusn0iqo.png

Bell%20Tree_zpsri3eqye2.png

Shop banners (they come in any size, big or small. This one was for Gaia Online) See my banner as well!

Discord Advertisements

dsahjasjds_zpsjn1opoae.gif

sdjksdjdsads_zps0a45y0zd.png

Username:
What would you like the signature to say?: (Quotes, your username, etc.)
Image you'd like to use: (Either a gif or still image, pixel/anime/realistic, anything goes!)
Font: (Either link a specific font or gives me a theme to go off of, like cursive/elegant/rounded/etc :) )
Any kind of add-ons to it?: (Shapes, friend code, timezone etc! Anything you'd like)
Extra info I should know?:
Offer:

Username:
Server Name and URL:
What is the server about?:
Theme/colours I should use:
Font:
Extra info I should know?:
Offer:

*Disclaimer: I will put the discord logo somewhere in the picture. If you do not want this, let me know in your "extra" section!

Username:
Shop Name:
Font:
Image/Theme: (Optional)
Extra info I should know:
Offer:

Username:
Town Name:
Mayor/Player name:
Font:
Villagers? (Y/N): If so, what villagers?
Image/Theme:
Friend Code:
Dream Address: (Optional)
Extras: (Town fruit, any kind of flowers you'd like on it, any NPC sprites, your mayor, etc.)
Offer:

437y84387y43_zps2ax7i2su.png

-Signatures can be used anywhere, for anything, as long as it's not commercial use.
-Please credit me for your sig or link back to my shop! I'll try to make a watermark or something small before finishing your sig, so it shouldn't be an issue, but I'd LOVE IT if you could link back to here!
-I will PM you your signature first, and then post it here :)
-Pay once you receive your signature/banner! If paying in IGB, let me know when you're available! I am EST and school student, not home from 7 am to 3pm, I tend to go to bed at 11pm, and sometimes I am at my boyfriends house after school so that may delay further, so sorry! Usually, if you order a still image, i'm able to to do it at school in the mornings :)
-Don't steal my signatures please :( They may not be super great but I do try my very best to make sure that they're enjoyable. I spend a lot of time and love on these!
-Almost all signatures I make will be around 250px in height, which is the maximum size limit of signature on TBT! If you'd like me to make them smaller so you can fit text, let me know in your order form!
-All signatures will have a white background or border. ( Sorry, Gimp hates me! ;-; )

Thank you so much for looking at my shop! I hope I can be of good service to you, and I hope if you order that my creation for you will be enjoyed, and I will do my best to make you happy!
f74b6e0dc1299a12e40bc4609fc982eb.gif

Last edited:
Username: UniversalJellyfish
Server Name and URL: Forest Life
What is the server about?: A server meant for older ACNL players (18+)
Font: any, as long as its cute
Extra info I should know?: just as long as it's very foresty and cute im fine uvu
Offer: 25

*Disclaimer: I will put the discord logo somewhere in the picture. If you do not want this, let me know in your "extra" section!

Username: UniversalJellyfish
Server Name and URL: Forest Life
What is the server about?: A server meant for older ACNL players (18+)
Font: any, as long as its cute
Extra info I should know?: just as long as it's very foresty and cute im fine uvu
Offer: 25

Thank you for ordering! Let me know if you'd like any changes or if you're not satisfied with it. Hopefully it is to your liking!
heggg_zpsx5esm4q7.gif
HTML:
[IMG]http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e250/AspiringAlchemist/heggg_zpsx5esm4q7.gif[/IMG]

I also made a version that's a little bit easier to read, but on a full white background :) Whichever one is good for you, feel free to use. Thank you again!
dsahjasjds_zpsjn1opoae.gif

HTML:
[IMG]http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e250/AspiringAlchemist/dsahjasjds_zpsjn1opoae.gif[/IMG]

Last edited:
Would you be willing to do a signature with my profile pic and user name that is animated, and a cool quote? I would also like to use it on other sites too and for everything to be ocean themed, would 75 TBT be good, if it is too low I understand. Just pm me and let me know Thanks! I also really like your stuff!

Would you be willing to do a signature with my profile pic and user name that is animated, and a cool quote? I would also like to use it on other sites too and for everything to be ocean themed, would 75 TBT be good, if it is too low I understand. Just pm me and let me know Thanks! I also really like your stuff!

Thank you so much! I sent you a PM :)

Username: RaniPlays/Demonic_Rain_
Request: An "About Me" card.
What is this for?: My twitch streaming channel.
Font: Spooky.
Extra info?: Spooky and woodsy, with dull colors, like purple, gray, etc.
Offer: 20 TBT (If I need to go higher, please let me know!)

I'll PM you in just a second, thanks!

Finished with this one. Starting Oceana's now after some clarification

Thank you so much for the signature, I love it! You did a great job!

Pretty new at this, let me know if I did something wrong

Username: Xandra
What would you like the signature to say?: (Quotes, your username, etc.) Max (my dog's name)
Image you'd like to use: (Either a gif or still image, pixel/anime/realistic, anything goes!) My avatar (my dog's face)
Font: (Either link a specific font or gives me a theme to go off of, like cursive/elegant/rounded/etc ) Sloppy? I just want my dog's face on it and it being overall of a funny derp signature (since of his derp face)
Any kind of add-ons to it?: (Shapes, friend code, timezone etc! Anything you'd like) In very tiny font, can you hide the words "mlem" ?
Extra info I should know?: I am bad at prices lol
Offer: eh, 30 tbt?

Last edited:
Pretty new at this, let me know if I did something wrong

Username: Xandra
What would you like the signature to say?: (Quotes, your username, etc.) Max (my dog's name)
Image you'd like to use: (Either a gif or still image, pixel/anime/realistic, anything goes!) My avatar (my dog's face)
Font: (Either link a specific font or gives me a theme to go off of, like cursive/elegant/rounded/etc ) Sloppy? I just want my dog's face on it and it being overall of a funny derp signature (since of his derp face)
Any kind of add-ons to it?: (Shapes, friend code, timezone etc! Anything you'd like) In very tiny font, can you hide the words "mlem" ?
Extra info I should know?: I am bad at prices lol
Offer: eh, 30 tbt?

Lol, I can do that! If you'd like I can just edit the avatar now in its 100 x 100 size (if youre making it another avatar) or you can PM me the full pic :)

Username: Tangerine
Town Name: Meow
Mayor: The Cat
Image: 448313-1920x1080-[DesktopNexus.com].jpgI know this is a large Image, just put what you think looks best :)
Friendcode:4957-7500-8126
Town Fruit: Peach (could you put a perfect peach? :eek:)

I'm fine with any price of IGB.

Last edited:
Username: Tangerine
Town Name: Meow
Mayor: The Cat
Image: View attachment 199363I know this is a large Image, just put what you think looks best :)
Friendcode:4957-7500-8126
Town Fruit: Peach (could you put a perfect peach? :eek:)

I'm fine with any price of IGB.

Hey! I'll get right on that. Also forgot to put it in the form, is there any kind of font you want in particular? Any villagers on it? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back