Shop Spy's Simply Small Signature* Shop! (*and other things)

Status
Not open for further replies.
you wouldn't believe how many damn text signatures i have saved with the exact same words but i always succumb to buying more
Username: vel
What would you like the signature to say?: username
Image you'd like to use: linked here
Font: nice, and spac-y so you can see the picture
Any kind of add-ons to it?: can you put like a small heart like this ♡ somewhere in the words? so you see like the username and also a small heart thing inside of the writing, my thoughts are messy but yeah
Extra info I should know?: make sure to put as much color as you can into the sig, like try not to capture a lot of the sky so you can see the streets. a little bit of sky is good, but not too much <333
Offer: 50 tbt, tell me if you want more i'm loaded

you wouldn't believe how many damn text signatures i have saved with the exact same words but i always succumb to buying more
Username: vel
What would you like the signature to say?: username
Image you'd like to use: linked here
Font: nice, and spac-y so you can see the picture
Any kind of add-ons to it?: can you put like a small heart like this ♡ somewhere in the words? so you see like the username and also a small heart thing inside of the writing, my thoughts are messy but yeah
Extra info I should know?: make sure to put as much color as you can into the sig, like try not to capture a lot of the sky so you can see the streets. a little bit of sky is good, but not too much <333
Offer: 50 tbt, tell me if you want more i'm loaded

eyyy i can get to this later tonight (wont be home after school) thanks for ordering :)
edit: actually since it's a still image i can do it now!

Last edited:
Two more siggys done
yay_zpstusn0iqo.png

8rIP1Rw.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back