• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop Spy's Simply Small Signature* Shop! (*and other things)

Status
Not open for further replies.
you wouldn't believe how many damn text signatures i have saved with the exact same words but i always succumb to buying more
Username: vel
What would you like the signature to say?: username
Image you'd like to use: linked here
Font: nice, and spac-y so you can see the picture
Any kind of add-ons to it?: can you put like a small heart like this ♡ somewhere in the words? so you see like the username and also a small heart thing inside of the writing, my thoughts are messy but yeah
Extra info I should know?: make sure to put as much color as you can into the sig, like try not to capture a lot of the sky so you can see the streets. a little bit of sky is good, but not too much <333
Offer: 50 tbt, tell me if you want more i'm loaded

you wouldn't believe how many damn text signatures i have saved with the exact same words but i always succumb to buying more
Username: vel
What would you like the signature to say?: username
Image you'd like to use: linked here
Font: nice, and spac-y so you can see the picture
Any kind of add-ons to it?: can you put like a small heart like this ♡ somewhere in the words? so you see like the username and also a small heart thing inside of the writing, my thoughts are messy but yeah
Extra info I should know?: make sure to put as much color as you can into the sig, like try not to capture a lot of the sky so you can see the streets. a little bit of sky is good, but not too much <333
Offer: 50 tbt, tell me if you want more i'm loaded

eyyy i can get to this later tonight (wont be home after school) thanks for ordering :)
edit: actually since it's a still image i can do it now!

Last edited:
Two more siggys done
yay_zpstusn0iqo.png

8rIP1Rw.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back